Reviews for On Being Chosen
I NEEED TO KNOW WHAT SENKHARA HAS TO SAY! THIS IS SO GOOOD!
geust chapter 5 . 4/15
real good so far cant wait 4 next chapter :)
xBcmbx chapter 5 . 3/25
Wow that cliffhanger though! Hope this gets updated soon, has me hanging on the edge of my seat!
BaBeeb chapter 5 . 3/16
Okay but if we don't get a Nina/Fabian/Eddie hug in this like the Rey/Finn/Poe hug in the last Star Wars movie I will riot
guest chapter 5 . 3/14
omg love this so far cant wait to see what happens next!
Love how both Anubis and Senkhara are like "we got things to talk about sis *paints nails*"

Poor Eddie and Fabian knowing that something isn't right but not being able to place it is still so heartbreaking, especially Fabian dreaming of Nina but not remembering who she is. I hope they figure it all out soon.

Can't wait for the next update!
WriterKC chapter 5 . 3/3
Ohhhh shit. Senkhara’s back
Ooooh my god I'm so happy this got updated. This is painfully angsty in the best way. Fabian at the end having a seemingly perfect life with Joy but in the back of his head knowing that something is wrong is just...OUCH. These poor babies better get a happy ending! I'd love to maybe see flashbacks to Fabina's firsts after getting back together after defeating Apophis (First time going back to Cairo, first date, first time being intimate etc.) Maybe? Loving it so far!
WriterKC chapter 4 . 2/27
Uh oh
WriterKC chapter 3 . 2/27
Glad you’re back and I totally agree. Heck who doesn’t need therapy? But like especially after everything they went through. I wish that had been addressed in the show
I just read and reviewed Judgement Day, but I had to come and leave one here as well. This fic series is now one of my absolute favorites in any fandom I've ever been in. The dynamic between all the characters is amazing, especially the Chosen Trio. You write Fabian and Nina's relationship so sweetly too. That scene with Nina sneaking into Fabian's hotel room and them "enjoying" each other after months having gone without it due to their work is to die for. And that cliffhanger with Anubis had me on the edge of my seat (I instantly guessed that he was the dude who gave Nina a second chance at life when you first introduced him in this but didn't put two and two together as to who he really was until that last line.) It's been awhile since you've posted this and I sincerely hope that you update soon because this has instantly become one of my favorite things in this whole pandemic and craziness. Thank you so much for putting these amazing works out there and I hope you continue.
CreateCreations chapter 2 . 12/11/2020
I love this so far!
DuckReadingABook chapter 2 . 12/7/2020
THIS IS AWESOME! Can't wait for the next chapter, please don't leave it unfinished! Hopefully Anubis doesn't stir up too much trouble. Stay safe xx
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
Hoping for new chapter soon, this is really good so far. Stay safe xx
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2020
This is incredible! Please continue with it, as there are so few really good HOA fanfic, especially recent ones. I love that Anubis went to Peddie's wedding just to see Nina. I'm glad that she and Fabian are working together and everything. Any recommendations on good HOA fics? Also, is season 3 worth a watch, because I can't bring myself to currently, with the knowledge that Nina won't be in it. Love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Stay safe xx