Reviews for Mystery Of A Cherry Blossom
PixieGirl94 chapter 3 . 7/27
So I just found your story, you have an interesting idea and I would like to see where you will take it. However, you have some plot holes in chapter 3 and some grammar/spelling issues in previous chapters. The most noticeable mistake is using haft instead of have or had in your previous chapters. Then the biggest plot whole was you never stated what "she" did again. Honestly just for future reference it may seem redundant but over stating things or being extremely detailed is sometimes a good thing. As stated in the beginning you have an interesting idea for your story, and I highly recommend trying to find a beta reader to help you improve.
PixieGirl94 chapter 3 . 7/27