Reviews for What Happens Next
MarJan53 chapter 39 . 8/19
I expected Keetes who ended up dead
dragonquest1313 chapter 34 . 8/12
I am enjoying this story very much and look forward to the next update.
rosayago65 chapter 16 . 7/31
Poor Neal feeling guilty even if it's not his fault.
Former Nurse chapter 15 . 7/31
Not sure what the other reviewer is going on about. This is a television show and people do tend to heal faster...this would be a really long fanfic as it would take months to years to fully recover. Of course the author will skip over a little or make things go a little better. Plus all patients cases are treated differently. Morphine is very rarely given outside a hospital setting unless someone is in hospice.
KHJ chapter 14 . 7/30
I like the overall storyline here, but I hope it's okay that I give you some advice, too. Maybe do a bit of research on various bits you're not completely sure of in regards to the injuries and treatment. As someone who's had many broken bones and surgeries, it bugs me how easily Neal is up walking with just a cane, or how he handles broken ribs (which can be extremely painful with every single breath and every single movement). With those kinds of injuries he'd most likely be on morphine prescribed as slow-acting tablets to be taken every 12 hour or if in less pain NSAIDs (like Ibuprofen) every 8 hour. Not as often as right before and right after a nap with maybe a couple of hours in between :-) If you want your reader to fully believe in what you're writing, research is key :-)

Except from that I like that you stay close to the characters as we know them from the show and especially their relationships and behavior.
Great story so far! Excited to read ahead
rosayago65 chapter 8 . 7/25
I'm enjoying your story so looking forward to more