Reviews for Skullduggery
cheride chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
I'd almost forgotten how much I love reading your stuff-such fun and detailed plotting, characters who are in-character, spot-on bantering . . . the list could go on and on. And here, of course, we've got a perfect tale, tragedy with comedic overtones, something for everyone. The Bard would be proud.
Sturdy Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
“This is Shelly. She thinks I’m a winter.”
This is a confection. Even without tights.
InitialLuv chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
What I love about L.M. Lewis's fics is that the plots are so creative and unusual, and yet they seem very likely to happen to our heroes. The stories are very detailed and cohesive, the original characters are fleshed-out, and there are "inside joke" references to previous "episodes," both canon and (virtual) 4th season, such as:

Mark chortled and then said, “Come on, Judge, where’s the old community spirit? The old can-do undercover attitude? Heck, when it’s my turn it’s ‘McCormick—put one over the centerfield wall. McCormick—pretend you’re a cop'.”

Now I just have to figure out which 4th season episode of LML's is Owl's all-time favorite. Is it "Something's Going On In This Town," "Seance on a Wednesday Afternoon," "Dead Man Switch," or "Third Time Pays for All"? My vote is for "Seance," although I could see Owl having preference for "Third Time"...

-ck
joy4957 chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Enjoyed the story! Just love these guys, and you really know how to capture their personalities and relationship. Keep 'em coming!
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
At last! I would have sworn this gem was already up here, and it's such a pleasure to see it finally together with all the rest by this incomparable writer. A cracking good story, with the voices and actions pitch-perfect, and who wouldn't love that title? But my favorite line - "Claudia loves plays. We can stiff Frank with 'em." Makes me laugh every time.

Don't take so long getting the next ones up okay? My all-time favorite is still out there!