Reviews for In Another Life
TigrezzTail chapter 9 . 10/22
Yeah, things never go as planned. But one positive is that Naruto took his training much more seriously than he might otherwise have if he'd still been more concerned with spending time with his friends, instead. And quite clever of them to use Naruto's 'abilities' to their advantage.
rere97maui chapter 9 . 10/21
The chibis. 3
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 10/12
Heh, that 'Naruto' luck to the front~ I did love the whole apology session, Genma's especially. It was interesting to more into his character. And it is so cute seeing Shika EXCITED to see someone! I can only imagine him and Sasuke getting into quarrels later on over Naruto (not realizing they might be wanting different kinds of attention from him). And the scene of 'destruction' Haru came home to was a nice touch, showing that the kids are not just completely compliant and obedient, but just like all kids sometimes hazardous to their own health.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 9/30
Nice mission. Thankfully they only had to go through one set of sale rather than several. But, I do love the way you pegged kakashi and explained Haru's feelings.
TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 9/24
Quit busy. So will Haru kick Kakashi's butt and help him prevent from getting chakra exhaustion so easily? I do like that everyone is coming to trust and rely on Haru, but hopefully he'll be able to keep them from getting lazy about it.
zzuka87 chapter 5 . 9/23
Cute️ waiting for an update
rere97maui chapter 5 . 9/8
I love this story so much, and every update always puts a smile on my face. Can't wait for more. :)
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 9/8
Awwww! Too much cute! but it was so fun to read. Especially Gai trying to go to bat for Kakashi.
M.pangqx chapter 5 . 9/8
Awwwwww~ Haru and his chibis are so precious! I’m melting from their cuteness overloadI’m glad that mini Naruto finally has a happy childhood!
Thanks for wonderful chapter author-san
Hope to see the next one soon ~
Al Kaz chapter 5 . 9/8
Finally an update! I lovve it
rere97maui chapter 4 . 8/26
I love how confused Kakashi is. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
immortalhaldir chapter 4 . 8/21
I love this chapter. The way your characters interact and the way you've matured Naruto's personality is so well done. I can't wait to see how he ends up handling kakashi being annoying! :)
Al Kaz chapter 4 . 8/21
YESZ AN UPDATE! Ive been waiting fkr it for weeks! And ohhh kakashi's interest is peakeeedd
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 8/21
So we finally got a small demonstration of haru's battle ability. I did like the explanation behind why some people make for good containers. And the mentioning of his own marks as being 'universal' markers. Quite sneaky in explaining away why he had the same markings as Naruto. and I'm glad that when confronted Kakashi finally confessed and dropped the act. It'll do him good to be true to himself for a change.
JOtakuAnime chapter 3 . 8/9
I'M TELLING YOU, MY HEART! UWUWU FRIFFIN' FLIRTY YET POSSESSIVE KAKASHI IS BAD FOR MY HEART XDDDD