Reviews for Bound Saint
Mediaeval Scribe chapter 1 . 6/21
You and your readers are severely mentally disturbed.
Glynna chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow! This was both so dark and beautiful and delightfully saucy too. Well done! :)
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Loved it!
Chichimo chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That was really unsettling and creepy and bizarrely sweet in a dark twisted way. Obviously these are dark, AU takes on the characters, but it's not TOO hard to see Watson being so besotted with Holmes that he would feel no outrage or betrayal at being raped by him.
Alishabear chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Mmm! Yummy story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i wonder what watsons' pov would be to all of this?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
so fucking hot!
Jakemoo chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
At first I didnt even understand what was going on, but it was hard to see too since they were both . it was okay. Work on adding details and blocking.
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
LOL! wonderful piece!
Irina1492 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
What's your new site? Where can I find you?
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Alright, I was slightly weirded out by this story. The whole rape scenario is a bit creepy, and they seem a bit OOC. That aside, I kind of, sorta like it. It was written well, and I like that language you use. :) I've read weirder, way creepier fics...some that were done badly. It's kind of cute...rape aside. I'll probably fav this _
Emily chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh, my God! I FREAKIN LOVED IT! Go sexy, seductive Watson!
Cry4theDevil chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'm not sure what to say...

That was great! Probably one of the best Holmes/Watson fics I've read out there so far!

Loved it, faving it and wow D

-Devil
Michi Mitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
My God this is amazing.

You don't know how much this means to me. I've been into the Sherlock Holmes fandom for a few months, and it's only NOW that I find this story.

It's so beautiful - The angst, the romance, and the happiness at the end. It's such a blend of emotions, I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now. You have rendered me (physically) speechless.

You write Holmes and Watson spectacularly. There is no way this story could be written any better. It's just so perfect and SO THEM.

And though you're no longer around here anymore, I have to take the time to say that this is my favorite Sherlock Holmes piece that I've read. Ever. And I've read quite a lot, not restricting myself just to . It may not mean much to you anymore (since years have passed since you've posted this), but my goodness, you must get the credit you so rightly deserve.

And though you're probably off doing your own thing, no longer worried about what goes on over here, you still have at least one devoted fan willing to support you.
blackrosewithreddewdrops chapter 1 . 12/14/2008