Reviews for Diametrically Opposed
luv harry potter chapter 24 . 7/2
U r right James was a seeker in the first movie hermoine shows harry a trophey that says james potter seeker
I love this fan fic it is SO accurate! Please update!
prongs 123 chapter 24 . 5/3
when is chapter 25 going to come?
sapphirethunderstorm chapter 24 . 4/27
i like this story but its been like 5 whole years since your last update and i need u to finish it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
May chapter 21 . 4/27
I just wanna say that you have to be 15 before starting 5th you can't turn it during the year. Fifth year is for 15 year olds if they turn sixteen that year they're still in fifth
LAUREN chapter 24 . 4/10
I'm loving this story but am so anxious in waiting for your next update. I cant wait until the storyline moves back to Hogwarts. Even though you didn't include snape being the reason lily came to Hogwarts or their friendship before magic school, I'm SO PLEASED WITH LILY AND JAMES CHARACTER. you used snape as a reason for lily's hatrd towards potter which just adds to the plotline. PLEASE keep on updating, I can't WAIT.
gracie chapter 24 . 4/5
Love your story,its not cliché like those romance story and I really like the way you've described the character, fits JK Rowling's description PERFECT!
When do you think your going to finish the next chapter? I am dying to read more!
Thanks again for your story!
LilyEvansSucks chapter 12 . 4/1
I'm really sorry, but I can't read any more of this story. I am too protective of James and I just get too angry.
rebecca chapter 24 . 3/5
HI I JUST FINISHED READING AND YOUR STORY IS AMAZING WHY DID YOU STOP I NEED TO FINISH!
Faye121 chapter 24 . 2/27
I don't know when you wrote this story as I only just started reading it but I love it so much! Your style of writing is so easy to read and quite similar to J.K. Rowlings which makes this story even more enjoyable! I was wondering is this all there is to the story or are you continuing it or is it an abandoned project? Thanks!
blabla chapter 24 . 2/25
Hey! I just wanted to tell you that this fanfiction is one of the best I read, and even if it has been a long time since you posted another chapter, I hope you will once share the end of the story...Thanks!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Excellent story, though you know I got very angry at times! :) And anyway, James WAS a chaser, he was probably just good at playing seeker as well. It's 02:30am right now; I spent the whole night reading this! Well done! Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 23
Lily is RUDE!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 22
You do realise that Snape is a half-blood?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
Dan dan dan dan dan. Dan dan! I'm in a much better mood now!