Reviews for Diametrically Opposed
blabla chapter 24 . 2/25
Hey! I just wanted to tell you that this fanfiction is one of the best I read, and even if it has been a long time since you posted another chapter, I hope you will once share the end of the story...Thanks!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Excellent story, though you know I got very angry at times! :) And anyway, James WAS a chaser, he was probably just good at playing seeker as well. It's 02:30am right now; I spent the whole night reading this! Well done! Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 23
Lily is RUDE!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 22
You do realise that Snape is a half-blood?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
Dan dan dan dan dan. Dan dan! I'm in a much better mood now!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Oh chapter 14 and anyway, she slapped James, the hypocritical bitch!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Why didnt he slap her? Why did he kiss her? She's so stupid and hypocritical and disgusting I would gladly punch her and vomit kissing her!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Of fury now. AT THAT DAMN ARABELLA FIGG. AND THE SISTER OF PETTY
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 13
I am actually in tears
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 12
HE'S not the one to make life difficult, the sister of Petty is.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Oh RIGHT, she did that to Josh. Oh, I'm okay with that. Sorry! Not so angry now. ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 11
Now, I am actually trying not to scream. I can't even think of words to describe that girl. Her name now is: the sister of Petty. I can't Evan bear to say or write or what her fucking name. My face is beyond killer mode, beyond terrorist mode, beyond any mode. Literally. My eyes are bugging. My face is livid, and purple. That girl is beyond insufferable. Poor James, having to marry her. Oh GOD, if I were a boy and had to marry her, I'd run away or throw up in her mouth. And it would be nice to announce in the wedding how much I fucking hated the cunt. I remember this dream, I befriended this guy, and even though we never so much as held hands, he proposed to me, and I accepted (Even though I didn't want to!) because it seemed so rude not to. Then I was SO miserable until I woke up, even when I played my favourite ever game, which I am normally whist playing. I would probably be even worse if I had to marry the sister of Petty.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 10
Okay I will really feel sorry for James when he finds out who Lily was going to the ball with. Aw... So cute... Snevy put going with Lily to the ball before being popular in Slytherin! How adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Oh sorry, just slap or hex that Joshy Sloshy.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Chapter 9
Okay, 1000 points is getting absaloutly insane. I KNOW she was drunk, (Ew.) but still, has she been thinking about Ravenclaws shit amount of points downfall? No, I don't think so. Stupid bitch.