Reviews for Diametrically Opposed
Please please please hurry up with the next chapter I love this!
CoRal13 chapter 3 . 10/18
please let the shadow be snape...
HelloStranger chapter 24 . 9/11
This a super cool story! Woohooo! I just wish there was a bit more Jily. :( But still a really nice storyline.
Gracie chapter 24 . 6/2
Please please please update
CoRal13 chapter 24 . 4/30
I read it the fourth time today ..
Prongs123 chapter 24 . 4/8
This may not have been the first fanfiction I read, but it certainly was the first that made an impression on me
thatsunnyhufflepuff chapter 24 . 4/5
Please can you update soon because your story is so good! Please
There's no more chapters ...I love this sooo much
Jilypevans chapter 1 . 1/16
I was wondering if you could expand on this story and continue it further I am reading it very late but was really enjoying could you please continue it for a few more chapters I know this is a little late but I would love to read the rest of the story thankyou
awesomeninja09 chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
Please review soon! VERY VERY SOON! You can't just leave me hanging like this! It was finally getting to the climax!
And James Potter was indeed a chaser. He nicked the snitch because he's a rebel and just likes showing off, I guess. You can look on Pottermore or any website that has J.K Rowling quotes about the famous Marauder.
Besides that and the fact that Severus Snape was actually a half-blood (hence the name 'The Half-Blood Prince'), this story is almost entirely flawless. What's going to happen next? Please update! It's been about a decade! Isn't that a long enough wait?
Thanks for writing this amazing story! When will those "couple of weeks" be over? Almost ten years seems like a little more than a couple weeks to me, but that could just be my opinion.
I hope that this review will help you update! Please don't leave all of your reviewers and followers and favorites in the dark!

Sincerely,
Awesomeninja09
Coral 13 chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Hello
Sorry for being so annoying. I regret doing that. This idea just struck my head a moment ago. If you are unwilling to complete this story I can help you.
Here's my gmail address

I hope I prove to be helpful
I earnestly request you to keep in contact with me.
Please inform me about your feelings
Bye
Coral 13 chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Hey! You cant just keep it incomplete like this . I am expecting soooooo much. Plzz write. I know that this was written way back a decade but you can't just leave the audience to guess what happened after . I begggg you. I request you . I need it. We all need it. Plz write Please.
LOL chapter 15 . 10/23/2015
Umm
I am sorry for bothering about things that I must not bother about but I can't keep doubts in my mind forever . The thing is that you use alot of Lols in your replys and lol has two meanings . Just wondering , no offense here.

Plus
Sorry for changing my identity
Ever chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
I kept quite uptill now , but I think it's time to speakup.
Thankyou so much for this wonderful story .
This was the best chapter I had ever read.
Words don't have the power to describe how beautiful this was.
Thanks again
Ever
Guest chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Wait was lily and James naked in front of each other?! How did they not notice that part and be emmbarresed I thought that as soon as lily saw them she would try to run for it or James would be staring at her and Lily would shout at him for being a perv