Reviews for Things will never be the same
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
T.T so heartwarming like autmn
HeavenGoddess chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
cute! i want more! please!
HeavenGoddess chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
cute onto the next chappy!
phwee yami hobo chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
whhe FLUFF wuv Fwuff it's fluffy so good story and Ja
Sabby chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
OMG! That is jsut increadibly sweet! Aww! *crys* That was so so so good. I love that one. _

Sabby
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Kinda sad, yes, but when it not be when they are enemies? Not any enemies, but the leaders of the respective groups of enemies. But in the bottom of all, they are not willing enemies, Estet and Kritiker are, not them. Truly they might find hope after those two organizations find an end.

Also, this really got to one’s heart, for the angst, for the love, for the emotions they are demonstrating to each other.

Congrats Misura-san, you did it again! I love the way you write.
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
*sigh* nice... and warm. *sigh* and sweet. and caring. *sigh* aww, damn. i like. ...*sigh*.
FireKat chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
*snif* so sad! you know you are the only one who can make me like brad- so far anyways *claps* great fic as always _
FireKat chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
aww! so sweetly sad- on to the next chapter _
MiniMorr chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
'Ello! :)

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this one, and all your other stories as well. It's rare to see a Crawford/Aya story without having one or two of them as complete bastards, and I really hope that you continue it this way.

Thank you for such an enjoyable and rereadable story - and for making this pairing work in a believable way.

MiniMorr
Picaro chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
A story I really enjoyed reading. Please up-date the second part soon, so that I can enjoy even further.
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Beautiful, that’s the right word to describe this fic. You must really love Crawford character because you make it so . . . warm. And because Aya is the closest to his way of being maybe that’s why this couple makes you write this wonderful fics. But I certainly didn’t know. All Weiss and Schwarz characters are wonderful then someone that really cares writes them out.

Please keep going. Sweet becomes you.