Reviews for See No Evil (Complete)
Yeah, no. You actually had the utter gall to charge people money for this utter steaming shit? Any readers out there save your time and money, nothing about this utter crap is worth your limited time on this earth or actual money.
Easily the most brain dead self insert i’ve ever read about, like this is easily a single digit iq insert, dumbest motherfucker alive that isn’t a vegetable.
Plixo chapter 23 . 12/29/2023
Peak fiction
Blazer1011 chapter 22 . 12/28/2023
so im rereading this amazing fic and just thought of something about murder weapon, is that him using his powers without the cards? like hes fusing the souls of those he killed into the bat? It's just a theory, a game-
asthane chapter 90 . 12/19/2023
Thank you so much for your work! I enjoyed it!

Thank you for some of the clarifications at the end. It did clear up a few things. However, I still have a few questions and plot holes I wanted to ask about.
What happened to the Court of Owls and Vanaver? I know some of them died/left Gotham during No Man's Land. But did the whole society fall apart? What happened to the Talons then?
What happened to the gangs he established? And his proxy society Checkmate? I really thought that was going to go somewhere because Virgil was making plans to create another and control both sides of the board. Though now, it seems pointless as he's a god and above secret societies. But I'm wondering if he's going to use it again as even Barbara was involved in trying to find them.
And speaking of that, would she ever discover that Concerned Citizen was Virgil all along?
And the biggest question I had was, why is no one addressing Vandal's claims of Virgil being his son? Even since that "reveal," I was expecting someone to give him shit. Probably Jason, Miranda, Bruce, Lex, or even Revy. I can't imagine the video not being released, or even edited. Virgil and Vandal were being dramatic because they knew they were being recorded. But did no one have any reactions to them being related?
Also, I'd imagine Artemis is pissed because Cheshire was a Shadow, and Virgil ordered everyone's death.
Sorry, the questions ended up being more than I thought. But despite all the holes though, I did really enjoy the story. It was very ambitious and a decent attempt considering the number of powers at play in the DC universe. Thank you for being the rare author that actually finishes their work. Looking forward to reading more you!
Mjwallace chapter 90 . 12/7/2023
This was amazing. One of my favorite OC fics. Thank you.
Anhkmorpork chapter 82 . 12/1/2023
"When an objection is sustained, the judge has determined that is a valid objection, meaning the question was improper under the rules of evidence. In that case, the witness can choose not to answer the question. When an objection is overruled, the judge has determined the objection is invalid."

The judge does not allow a line of questions from a sustained objection.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 77 . 10/14/2023
genius*
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 77 . 10/14/2023
bravo... bra-fucking-vo. genuis that not even I saw coming. holy shit. the ultimate, top tier solution. perfect. perfect fucking plan. wow. just wow.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 64 . 10/11/2023
called it. i'm so fucking big brain. I had this shit in the bag. praise be past experiences! PRAISE BE!
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 64 . 10/11/2023
i bet you he didnt Actually kill him. just made joker think he did.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 52 . 10/11/2023
oh... oh i really hope this whole gof of cocaine religion thing isnt just a one time schtick. i REALLY jope this is a serioud application. oh boy It would be amazing
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 21 . 10/9/2023
IS THAT FUCKING SNOWFLAME?! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 21 . 10/9/2023
i love to imagine that superman is out there saving lives, and during it all, he is just listening to two people bicker back and forth about the pros and con of revealing batmans identity, while blatantly ignoring it all LOL.
RadicalHuman02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2023
I knew I wasn't going going to enjoy this as soon as Tifa Lockhart got introduced and I was right. I get what you're trying to accomplish here but every writer has their limits. You bit off more than you can chew on this one, her character literally doesn't fit.
2,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »