Reviews for See No Evil
Living-Tribunel chapter 56 . 9/24
bro you haven't uploaded yet
DARKLORDVADER chapter 56 . 9/21
cool
l2pantelis chapter 39 . 9/18
I am I the only one that thinks he's pretty stupid to not have combined with the cards a gimmick to detect bugs? I bet a billion dollars that everything from his person to his house to his office to the entire lowtown are bugged and not only by him
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 23 . 9/17
Joke Villain now terrifying: check. cocaine god: check
The Shadow Monarch chapter 56 . 9/17
I wonder if he will take the magical route and probably make use to becoming stronger in a magical sense. Like a DC version of Doctor Doom, since DD owned his own country and used Science and Magic to practically take control.
l2pantelis chapter 9 . 9/17
Have you tried entering a card your self? If you could then you could try moving items from a card to another one and if that's possible then try if you can over a distance and if that also works then you have your self a portal situation and you can teleport. Also you never tried to insert live people or even bodies into a card. Maybe you could also heal with the cards. So many things you could try...
l2pantelis chapter 8 . 9/17
I get that he is trying to pay back the penguin but why is he so stupid? He is in a world we're gods and demons exist and he's pushing drugs to egt money. Is he stupid? He has 2 powers I've gathered so far. 1. The thing with the cold and 2. The cards. The first you should have done is understand them and then use all your meta knowledge to become powerful enough to not be afraid that you'll be killed by a stray bullet. About the cards WTF is wrong with him? He should have long figured out the upper limit for storage and how much can the change when combining cards be affected by his imagination. Then he should have also try to find any other usage of them. For example what would happen if he tried to split in half one of them? With and without anything in them.
JKingSniper chapter 56 . 9/16
Hope Joker really would be endrd
JKingSniper chapter 55 . 9/16
Nice
GumGumOnigiri chapter 56 . 9/16
Just had a thought... could you use knock off Spider-Man's dna to give you or someone else spider powers? I mean he obviously wasn't the real deal, but who knows? Maybe he just had spider sense or something, and when it comes to the threats you can't anticipate.. spider sense is an absolute must.
Tryndamer95 chapter 56 . 9/16
This is like Game of Thrones or something else, fucking god
I like this
TheLazyDarklord chapter 56 . 9/16
This has been one of the best anti hero fics I have ever read on this platform, keep up the fantastic work and I hope you have a great day.
Sportsmaster doesnt work for ra's al ghul and his league of shadows. He is a freelance mercenary hired by The Light to act as their enforcer and public point of contact so the members can act from the shadows
Ezeakel chapter 56 . 9/16
Hhmmmm
Interesting
Its like reading about thomas chilby and the peaky blinders
Hhh
frostxd60 chapter 56 . 9/15
Essentially Gotham became a battle royale. Who will win the chicken dinner?
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »