Reviews for See No Evil (Complete)
OGbacon chapter 3 . 8/6/2020
I am unfortunately not a fan of the powers your Mc has. I don’t know something just doesn’t feel right to me. Your other story going native is the one I like more. I just can’t get into this story maybe in a month or something I’ll try to read this again.
Yifto chapter 4 . 8/6/2020
damn, what a great chapter
Verdauga chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
A very good understanding of the truth of Gotham.
Deal With Itt chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
I'm really interested in if he has powers or not seems like it
viewing civilian chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
So fantastically Gotham. There’s something so goddamn cool about a person that doesn’t have powers or know how to use 50 martial arts trying to figure it out. You’re nailing it, can’t wait for next week
coldblue2015 chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Alright, I am reading this story.

Vergil is a interesting character. He is feeling the Gotham vibe of the City. He's not a hero. He is just a guy trying to survive...that will eventually reach greatness.

Right now, Vergil is the Penguin subordinate.

Ideas of how Vergil can use to power:

1. Meta-Human gene to accelerate his ability to move up in the Ranks of Gotham Rogues Gallery.
2. Train himself up to use Martial Arts and Weapons more over the years of experience.
3. Vergil starts his own Gang/Company to work for the Criminal Underworld.
4. Make alliances with certain Villains'/Criminals- Black Mask, The Riddler, Killer Croc or Court of Owls.
5. Survive a Gothams: No Man's Land incident to acquire legitimate power as Business man.

Sorry this review is short.

I am just getting a feel for this story and I just started re-watching "Young Justice" series.

I might review more in the future, but "Going Native" is my favorite story and that story is the reason why I am reading this story.

Keep up the good work, stay healthy, and stay safe!
Creature of Grimm chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Tony McNucklz chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Dark as hell. and so wonderously, horribly Gotham. looking forward to the next chapter.
Kulha chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Nice one. Personally, I would have ran to another city, built my power base, and came back to take him out. But I guess he can go at it that way.

In regards to the homeless, I would rent a truck and a warehouse, get the homeless to transport useable trash to the warehouse where they can live too, and sell everything I got to fund my other operations. Prolly can get even more cash with the cards in time so it shouldn't take too long to pay off his debt.
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Can't wait for the next update
Mugen23 chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Oh God it's soo good more!
sglenn3232 chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
Keep it up
Abdur Rauf Aymaan chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
thanks for the chap. vergil is now stuck huh?
GODKINGASH chapter 1 . 8/5/2020