Reviews for See No Evil (Complete)
peterson01rodrigues chapter 76 . 10/28
I'll be honest, I think the MC is taking little advantage of his powers.
He could be in a much better position if he was exploiting the cards to their full potential.
What would happen if he created several B-2 models and merged them? would you create an android S? ss? what are the limits of the cards?
He has long been in a very powerful position and has spent most of all his resources rebuilding Gotham, if he had abused the cards, learned their limitations and how to circumvent or abuse them, he would be much better off now.
I haven't seen any supplements yet, what would happen if the MC created S rank fruits? or an S rank fruit seed or higher, and mix meds and supplements? what would happen if he merged thousands of Neurological drugs? Would he create a super intelligence pill?
He could buy thousands of 3D printers, merge with over 1 million things from construction, physical engineering, robotics, materials, put a few tons of all kinds of materials, ores, alloys AND thousands of types of energy sources together, you can put some self-rechargeable batteries too, Then make another machine that can make a plan of any scanned object and then do it in bulk with Divina Impresora, And use the printer to make more printers, then start to merge everything and scale, always trying to advance.
The Batcomputer is S rank, what would happen if 2 of them merged? and 10 or 100? and that support robot that has an advanced AI? can't you replicate and then merge several of them?
the fusion power of the cards was not well explored, what is the limit? From what was explained it was that the higher the rank, the more lower rank objects are needed, so High rank objects need many low rank objects or some of the same rank, Type 1 c rank lens would need thousands of f rank lenses to be updated, but what if it's other C rank lenses? Single ? two ?
There are 1000 different ways to abuse his cards, and he's basically just using it to become a capitalist monarch.
rafaelc538 chapter 24 . 10/22
Stop cock-blocking my guy ffs bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh brhuh uhbruhbrbu
ZhaWarudo chapter 90 . 10/19
Binged, looks like you realized all the faults so I can skip the review and give you 8/10.
I think another author picked up the deck from you, and since you basically had zero techno babble, he went 95% with it.
It's like complete opposite of your fic, poor writing skill, zero character development, 5% plot and 95% buying stuff and creating items, but never actually fking using them.
What a time waster, this other fic Conceptual Deck.

If it was me, I would've created a super armor, killed Penguin and then wore a super Scooby mask, simple as that. It wouldn't be as original as this story though.
woodxvii chapter 90 . 10/7
This was an excellent read, a few issues here and there but you covered many of them in your AN. I think the only lingering issue I see is that I can't imagine the character you've built ever being okay with not knowing how he arrived in that universe, as well as the girls. Especially once he knew that they and he were unique to that one universe. I would think it would feel lole a constant worry to him, threat or not. On an unrelated note did you take any inspiration from Worm for this? Vergil reminds me of Taylor heavily in his methodology and even his story arc somewhat, only with a happy ending
adam110902 chapter 90 . 10/7
great story with a great ending
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 90 . 10/1
great story enjoyed reading it
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 89 . 10/1
all hail the birthday boy
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 88 . 10/1
lucky man
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 85 . 9/30
victory is sweet
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 84 . 9/30
can't imagine how powerful that gun is now
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 83 . 9/30
wonder if darkseid will show up
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 82 . 9/30
bombshell
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 81 . 9/30
should be a interesting trial
2,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »