Reviews for See No Evil
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
gg
Yifto chapter 8 . 9/5/2020
nice. my big Vergil is about to get his shit in gear and start living
RandomUser435 chapter 8 . 9/3/2020
Man, if I had to recommend this to someone, I’d say, “do you want to read someone have the Worst Timeᵀᴹ? Well I got fic for you, it’s See No Evil!” For real though, I’m just here along for the ride at this point. This story is truly something as I cannot wait to see what awful shit will happen to Chewtoy St. Jude next.

Maybe in the next chapter after his (probable) heart to heart with Tifa that’ll probably end in a fight where he’ll be all “I protected her, but at what cost!?”, then he’ll walk out to the sidewalk and a car will hit him. Or better yet he’ll get stabbed, cry on the ground for a bit about “life in Gotham is awful”, and a bird will shit in his head! Then maybe later on he’ll meet the Penguin again or some other Batman villain who’ll insult him but say some meaningless nonsense about life and Chewtoy St. Jude will go “damn, he do be kinda right tho” And he’ll discover something about his cards that won’t be useful and he’ll say something about how he’ll be great and that’s when the semi truck hits him.

Am I exaggerating? Most likely not?

Do I care anymore? Not on your life :)

I’m just here to see what creative ways you just absolutely dunk on Chewtoy in the next chapters. I mean just absolutely make him suffer more and more humiliation and pain because I REALLY don’t think he’s had enough. Like truly make him reach the darkest depths of despair and then kick him while he’s there to just make real sure because once again I don’t think he’s had enough.

So anyway just to recap. Chewtoy St. Jude is at his best when he’s getting dunked on by literally everything and everyone.

I’m looking forward to your next chapter, you’re like one of the better writers on this sight.

Have a swell day and stay safe out there.
NacNak chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
This. This right here? This is the good stuff. XD
I'mJustTryingToLearn chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
Great chapter as always.
phelipebr chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
é bandido mas na grande questão das coisas.
Ele é admirável em certo sentido, ele se ferrou muito mas prevaleceu durante a dificuldade
Belo capítulo
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
Can't wait for the next update
Tony McNucklz chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
Thank you for the payoff. the emotional impact of the second chapter would have been undercut severely if the first had had 2 weeks to go fuzzy.
Creature of Grimm chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
Kono Dio Brando Da chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
love it
Nobody chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Welp, this won’t end well...and he may have poker Murphy a little too much when he was at Cobblepot’s club and he may just meet someone from the Batclan. Maybe the big kahuna himself.
Good chapter
Cheeriotraveler chapter 6 . 8/27/2020
Is this going to be constant despair fic?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2020
Ideas-Guy is on a business trip until at least the 29th and maybe longer, so there won't be a chapter this week.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2020
Good chapter.

Man the SI really can't catch a break. Luck is most definitely part of is power set.

Well, things got pear-shaped. Now he will have to deal with the situation. While the Penguin will probably not believe he was somehow responsible (the whole shout out will no doubt not have gone unnoticed). However fact remains Vergil didn't manage to get away with neither the drugs nor the money. While totally understandable given people where shooting him, I doubt the boss will be so understanding.

Vergil will probably come to the same conclusion. So I expect the next chapter will be about Vergil trying to get the money or the drugs back, before the Penguin reinstates the bounty on him.

Thanks for your good work. Until next time.
FuryJoe chapter 6 . 8/19/2020