Reviews for Innocence Broken
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
pretty good though it got better with each chapter.

The rape discovery wasnt very believable though, I mean there are ways to tell and you seemed to completely skip over them which didnt really fit. Plus how did Grandpa die? What was Yami saying about splinters in his veins? and what happened to the 3rd guy the second time Yugi met them (remmeber you only mentioned the two holding Yugi)? A few queries need answering then but otherwise it was a nice read.
Angel Kellar chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
Oh! I love your story!
kingleby chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
nice story! angsty but also sweet _ great job!
Yu-Gi-Oh Girl chapter 10 . 11/11/2004
Great story! I loved it!
Lizzie03 chapter 10 . 11/10/2004
I loved your story and it was interesting how you included the rape scenes and also the death of Yugi's grandfather. I loved how you ended up with both Yami and Yugi admitting their feelings for each other. I'll be looking out for your sequel and I can't wait to read it. Good luck with andy other fictions you may write I'll be looking out for them
twinklefaerie chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
Very nice ending ;;
Tadashi chapter 10 . 7/3/2004
aww! *wipes away a tear* beautiful _ too bad it's over, but life goes on, right? I'll go check out some of your new fics on your new account. this is truly a wonderful story! _ keep writing!

TriplePivotTurn chapter 10 . 6/23/2004
Yahoo! It's sad it's over but you ended it well! That was brilliant! Blood beautiful! Huzzah! that was soo cooly. Congrats on writing such a good story!
citcat-chan chapter 10 . 6/20/2004
D Great ending! I'm looking forward on reading more of your fics!
YumeTakato chapter 10 . 6/20/2004
Good story, I'm glad to have read it n.n
flowacat chapter 10 . 6/20/2004
flowa- ;.; *cries*

Y. Flowa- No! dont cry hikari.. that was a wondeful ending

flowa- yami... I know that, Its just so FINAL now I cant read this lovely fluffy story anymore...

Y. Flowa- Then we wait! She'll make a new one eventually

flowa- right! Ok. ... (looks around) ... (glomps yami) ... how loong?

Y. Flowa- -.-' Not long... right?
TriplePivotTurn chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
I have no idea but... would you please Update soon! THIS STORY IS THE BEST!
Black Magic2 chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
I'm so glad that you updated! I cant give you any tips on your writing, its very very good! Please update soon!
citcat-chan chapter 9 . 4/14/2004
Yay! Another chap! I have one tip for you... write more! more! more! Hehe sorry! I get to fic crazy sometimes! Update soon!
Spiffie fic!
FortySeventhLight chapter 9 . 4/9/2004
Well written as always! I understand how ya mean about other things getting in the way. Pain in the neck, ain't it? But this was worth the wait, and I want more happy fluff! Please give! I'm still with ya on this fic!