Reviews for Weiss Kreuz Elementary School
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
*raises eyebrow* Update. Pleease! O.O;
Goofy Edward chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
"This is my eggbeater," Farfarello intoned solemnly, his voice taking on a sing-song quality. "I call him, simply, 'eggbeater'. Not 'the' eggbeater or 'a' eggbeater but just eggbeater. When I put him under my pillow, I have funny dreams. And when I wake up, my head feels lumpy."

omg! so funny! i love this story _
altuscor chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Aww! That is so CUTE! Nice plot! It's great that you kept their personalities intact while they're only made to be about six or seven years old. XD That's so funny, cool and cute! XD My favorite character has to be Ken- He just seems so... likable? Ah well, Ken's already been my favorite character from day one.

Okay, I'll quit my rambling. Please update soon! Later! XD

Neutral Shades
mysterious double chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
this story is so cute, adorible, sweet, and hilarious! I love it! If you ever have the chance to update it more, I would greatly greatly appreciate it. Your writing is wonderful!
Jackie chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
WAI! So cute and hilarious! I love it I Love it I Love it! Great job Deena O!
Zeto chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Whe! Fun chappie!
Ken *is* always last for everything. Do you not like him? He's gonna cry now! The poor boy. Ran will comfort him! _
Zeto chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
Man, Bradley is such a dork! Ken's great, Farfie's nuts, Omi and Nagi are cute, Schu is odd and Ran is...well, Ran.
Me thinks you portray them all quite well for first-graders. _
Zeto chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Oh gosh! This is great. I love it. Too funny _.
Zeto chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Glasses at such a young age, Bradley boy? Tsk, tsk. You'll be blind one day. But hey, those oracle skills will come in handy then.
Go Ken! You punch Farfie out! _ So cute!
Shangri-La chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
ken says 'oh man!' a lot, doesn't he now? lol I like his long stories, as well as his fantasy of busting Santa out of jail. You're gonna write more, right? haha
Shangri-La chapter 3 . 8/19/2003

THAT WAS THE BEST!
Shangri-La chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
It was nice how you gave the boys their own writing styles - especially farf and his staples! Oh, and he wants to 'hurt santa?' Priceless! This story is just so cute!
Shangri-La chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
LOL I love the part about Yohji using the A-word and hiding behind the coat rack - what a junior detective! *rolls eyes* Ahh...Sakura wanting to dye her hair like Aya's... How reminding of the series! Keep up the good work! _
Mazie chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
Kawaii! _ I think everyone acts so adorable in this fic, especially Schuldich. That was so sweet of him standing up for Farfarello and writing that letter to Santa Caus and all! _ Please continue soon!
Single White Rose chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
Man! I LOVE this story! It's My Absolute Favorite Weiss Kreuz story! It's so adorable! I wish this could be an ACTUAL series! Tee Hee! Update soon, please?