Reviews for Secrets, Lies and Betrayals
alliekiwi chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
A very sweet story. Logan brassed me off, though! Gr.
dancer in the rain chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
amazing beutifull story i loved
darkaznangel452 chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
aw...such a cute fic!

ariana
ljubezen chapter 12 . 5/3/2006
loved the story. i could picture it all. loved it bad
Luc Star chapter 12 . 2/11/2005
I really loved this story... i'm definitely putting it on my favourite stories list. everything was written marvelously. i am definitely going to read more from you in the future. Keep writing.
nat452 chapter 12 . 11/14/2003
Great story I really LOVED it.

I am really hoping that i can convince you to write some more chapters. I really loved it alot and i would really love to find out what happens to them. Like if they have a baby or something like that because i really like the fact that this was an alec/max flic.

Hope i convinced you to write more chapters because PLEASE i would really love it if there were more chapters. PLEASE
rain chapter 12 . 10/4/2003
*applauses* GREAT ENDING! loved the whole story and the ending! u tied it all up greatly! love the alec/max! this is the most well written and original story i have read in awhile! keep up the great work with yer other stories! u got talent!
MirellaM chapter 12 . 10/4/2003
Even if I did find that Max cried a lot in this story, I loved it.

Thank you for the conclsion and the great story
ting chapter 12 . 10/2/2003
i think that that was the perfect ending to your story, they're together, theyre alive and logans outta the picture, what else do they need? i was really scared when max said that they couldnt be together but im glad alec changed her mind. great story!
ange chapter 12 . 10/2/2003
what can I say: I just loved it!

it was great to see all max's feelings, for once!

love the way you wrote your story.

love alec as always, but loved max too 'cause you made her human with feelings that weren't completely fucked up!

great job, hope you'll rigth more stories!
msredux chapter 12 . 10/1/2003
That was absolutely great!

Love it love it!

You express their feelingd so well
JG chapter 12 . 10/1/2003
I'm glad you finished this. It's really good. I like all the emotions at the end.
Melo chapter 12 . 10/1/2003
aw, that was cute... i've been waiting throughout the whole story to hear that bit and you certainly did it justice

thanks
Lyndsay chapter 12 . 10/1/2003
Hey! This was a great end to a great story! I'll be looking out for future stories from you so get writing!
TKD-Princess chapter 12 . 10/1/2003
Aw! That was so cute! I love this story so much! Great job!