Reviews for BLACK: The unexpected present
Ktoddhim chapter 45 . 12/7/2005
Yay! Good chapter!
madpoet08 chapter 44 . 12/3/2005
ah! what's going to happen? I need to know! great work and PELASE update soon! ;)
LoryBr chapter 44 . 11/28/2005
*jaw drops* holy mother of god you're alive! (sorry, i'm a bit excited!) i'm so glad you didn't abandon this fic cause I'm so in love with it and I really love this chapter. And what's up with Remus? Is it something i missed during the first chapters or something? *shrugs* update soon! (lmao! i shouldn't say that)
Ktoddhim chapter 44 . 11/27/2005
Yay! I'm so glad you updated!

*jumps for joy!*
maggie black chapter 44 . 11/27/2005
You updated! I know I'm not one to talk about not updating but I've been so desperate for you to update because this story is so good keep up the fantastic work!
Ktoddhim chapter 43 . 6/21/2005
Hi,

Please update! I love the story!
maggie black chapter 18 . 2/3/2005
Hi! I was going through my favourites and realised you hadn't updated in a while (though I'm not one to talk) but I was just wondering whether you would update soon or not? I'm very curious as to what will happen. So please update as soon as you can.

Maggie.
Susan Potter chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
MORE!
MariksWife chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
PLZ OH PLZ UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO KNOW MORE!(By the way, I'm on my sisters log-in name, so don't E-Mail or sue her)
MariksWife chapter 43 . 8/3/2004
MORE!
madderthanyou chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
update soon!
Anne79 chapter 43 . 7/5/2004
Sorry for the delate but my pc was messed up... anyways GREAT CHAP!
susan lee chapter 43 . 7/2/2004
MUST WRITE MORE PLEAS!
AdeleineCR chapter 43 . 7/2/2004
Hey! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a really long time! I was on vacation and then AOL stopped working for a couple of weeks so I just got it back several days ago and I've been trying to catch up. I'm catching up on your fic right now, so I will do a real review later!
Black Angel chapter 43 . 6/28/2004
great chapter , update soon.
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »