Reviews for Eyes Unseen
Miravisu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I like this, building emotions up, and then the release.. and fading ending.
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
oh this is so sweet
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I really liked this story. I really like this pairing and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I would love to see you write more of this pairing.
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Awesome. Totally well-written, totally cool, and totally sexy. I love the way you made Ardeth look in this! It was awesome.
tis me chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Incredibly sexy. You've handled the romantic tension very well. The imagery was excellent - I loved how you portrayed Ardeth as this shadowy character watching quietly from the sidelines. Then, when the moment's right, he pounces - and OH did he pounce in this story! That kiss was perfectly timed!

Excellent writing technique. Wonderful imagery. Incredible wording - you've captured Ardeth's suppressed (and supposed) passion for Evelyn beautifully. Resourceful of you to turn to the alcohol. _

- (Star-Gazer) Kay
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
sexy...just awesomely sexy. i loved how you had evelyn...she sounds just like in the movie
Allison chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Are you going to continue? Oh please do! This is so good. Longer chapters might be nice, but the story's so good I don't care.
Hazzardgirl14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
When are you going to update? pls be soon this is a too good of a story to leave hanging like this.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
*Squeals a happy squeal* WE! I love it! A and E forever! *dances* col beans!
Jolynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I love this story! it's very well detailed. I've always loved Evy/Ardeth stories please update soon
Ruse chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
OMG! I didn't know you posted this! *gasp* I should be slapped with a ruler! I haven't been to mummy section in forever, unfortunately..

Anyway, this was GREAT! You have a very excellent style, great grip on the language and a wonderful story. :) Excellent, excellent, my friend! Am I pleased to see this or what? Loved it! I hope you do more A/E! Pwease?
wildcardgal chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
This is my favourite pairing and no-one ever does it right. Please, write MORE!
Flik chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Wow, that was really good! I especially liked the end and your description of Ardeth, the way he guided her firmly but gently, very nicely done :)

What can I say? Except *applause*
Nakhti chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
i always knew that evelyn was a saucy little drunken tart! is this really the woman who is despertaely in love with rick? i think the mysterious stranger should be an incarnation of Nefertiri's medjai lover, who has found a way to possess Ardeth's body. you make a nice twist to the backstory of rick and evy.