Reviews for Harry Potter moves to the Big Apple
Millie072 chapter 3 . 9/12
This is a pretty intriguing start. If Harry can get into college at 15, he's no idiot. Tony seems willing to accept responsibility. Amazing that after 15-16 years he can still remember Lily's eyes.
Whettle chapter 3 . 9/8
Not bad so far. I'm sure Pepper will be more than welcoming to Harry, especially after she hears how he's been living.

I don't really see why he didn't tell Tony his real name but I hope hope he does so soon, Mark is just so- ugh. Especially paired with Stark!
little-bast chapter 3 . 8/31
I would love to see where this goes
liveoninmemory chapter 3 . 8/19
Fantastic first few chapters, please update.
abyg2 chapter 3 . 8/8
I love your story, update soon please
petalssunwards chapter 3 . 8/5
like like like!
JosieNightOwl chapter 1 . 8/2
GCSE are qualifications, not a qualification, so it should be plural when your not talking about a specific subject, ie, a GCSE in Maths, English, Science etc. Your GCSEs are the combination of them.
WolFie MoonStone chapter 3 . 8/2
oml best story crossover ever rn. I love it please keep it going. and quick question. is Harry ever gonna tell stark his real name?
Forest of Deb chapter 2 . 8/1
Good luck Tony!
candinaru25 chapter 3 . 8/1
oh yea Tony! what about pepper. though i don't really like her, after iron man 2 she just pissed me off. she doesn't deserve Tony.
victoria chapter 3 . 7/29
love this its brilliant please update again soon.
More plz.
Mar91 chapter 3 . 7/27
A very good chapter
Edocsiru chapter 2 . 7/27
The correct answer was: Seeing the amount of women he's had affairs with, I wouldn't bet against half my generation being related to him.
Will Dr. Strange recognize him?