Reviews for A Mercenary's Heart
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
God, I loved that :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The ending cracked me up. "Right now, I can't be bothered to move." Oh Slade, yourse so funny.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Yep good fic, very good. I dunno what it is about a Deathstroke/Nightwing pairing that i cant get enough off even if its quite platonic but this one certainly fills the requirements for now _ Just wish there were more of them (both in fan and canon)
victorreno chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
It was awesome and I like it cery much!

wrute more!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was beautiful! Just so amazingly good! You had both of the charaters so in-character and the way the events turned and everything just worked out so well. Great job!
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
It was cute! Know nothing about the Nightwing series. Only know Batman through the movies. Doesn't mean i don't love fics dealing with them! Glad he didn't kill him. Don't suppose you could write more?
Teekoness chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Oh, Slade/Dick fic. There needs to be more of these. I like the pairing (though the chances of it becoming canon are pretty much nill) and really enjoyed this.

I like Slade's uhm... assertiveness. He can be very blunt about what he wants and yet fans know that the guy's been through Hell and back and having some acknowledgement of that is nice.
Losseni chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
hiya, i'm sure this was very good in a scary kind of way but I don't know the characters... anyway please can you do another LOTR fanfic? pleasy please? thank you very muchly :-)