Reviews for Road Trip
YukiAme chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
What a promising beginning!

I realise, it's been a long time, but you might consider continuing nevertheless... The whole idea of bringing these groups together creates a lot of possibilities as long as they don't realise the nature of each other (he-he). Oh, and I don't care much about pairing - shouldn't be the center of attention anyways, I believe.

Hoping for an update/sequel
Obsessed Fanfic Reader chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
Oh! That was great. But you cant leave me hanging! I need a sequel. Please!
shahid chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
NICE CHAPTER! who was the ither woman?

PLz make the sequel B/A and write the sequel soon. also, include everyone from LA including Faith and Show WESLEY really tough and Cool. also, show that Fred can hold her own in battle and that Gunn and WES are rebuilding their friendship tentatively.
Tariq chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! Show B/A!
shahid chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
Nice. update soon and bring AI to SD and make this B/A.
The 2nd Evil chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Oh, Poor Chloe :( I wonder how Buffy and Giles are going to react. I can't wait till Connor meets with Buffy and the others.
shahid chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Very Nice! i hope that somewherer along the line you bring in AI and make this B/A!

ok...show Conner's healing abilities and show him like his father. also, show that he's learning to accept Angel as his dad. show WES cool! update soon.
Tariq chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! Show Lots of B/A!
Rads chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
HOw could i have missed this story? its brilliant! what happened to connor? cant wait for next chap
The 2nd Evil chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
Oh Don't stop now! Does everyone survive? Please add more real soon!
Tariq chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
Hi. WHAT? Even U killed ANYA! Why does everybody like to kill Anya? Plz Bring in Conner & pair him with Dawn. Also...show B/A! Update SooN!
shahid chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Cool!1 dont know about Conner. um..make it Conner/Amanda. also, when is the LA gang gonna come? make it B/A and also, show WESLEy supercool! update soon.
Ferris Valyn chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Okay, pretty good so far. A couple of things and suggestions

1. Make it Connor/Dawn. All about Connor and Dawn

2. Choloe died a long time before the end of S7 - she died back in get it done, remember? You alos should remeber Molly and Cho Anne died before the finale (although Im not certain you menetioned them)

3. Amanda died in the finale, but I'd suggest you keep her alive, as you could also include an Andrew/Amanda side ship.
gcgirl chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
omg!pleae make this a Conner/Dawn pairing i just think they make a really good couple!please,please,please!
sushislut30 chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
good start umm in response to the whole connor relationship thingy, anybody would be good except DAWN ! sorry hate the little ball o' energy but other then that i think he would be good with a potential. Great job and keep the chapters commin