Reviews for Blossom
Saria Skye chapter 2 . 8/19
I just can't get over how amazing your writing is! Like, not much has even happened yet, and we've yet to really see anything from the show, but I find myself not really caring. Your writing keeps me engaged and interested despite the lack of cameos, lol! You're doing an amazing job with your backstory building!

Despite knowing what's going to happen to Sasuke is inevitable, is it safe to hope that maybe his relationship with her might help make at least a little difference in the long run? Would it also be safe to assume that her ice powers mean she's related to Haku's clan in some way? Because if so, I think that's a really great idea for a believable OC! Anyway, very much looking forward to more!
SnowCatt chapter 2 . 8/11
If I was reincarnated into the Naruto world, I wouldn't go out of my way to save people. They're complete strangers and knives scare me. O.o
chloemika chapter 2 . 8/10
I'm so glad her and sasuke and close! I hope she will be able to overcome her chakra issue if that's really what it is. especially with her ice? poor itachi. he deserves so much more
Abdur Rauf Aymaan chapter 2 . 8/10
thanks for the story and the chap. didnt think it'd be worth it when i saw the premise. but i like it. your grammar and writing style is also pretty good. so keep up the good work. now, do you have a schedule? or at least, are you gonna update regularly? hope so. now is baika from kiri or yuki? or maybe something not cannon? eh whatever it is, you dont have to answer yet if you dont want to. and the warnings you gave seem a bitt excessive since nothing on that level has happened to warrant one.
anyways thanks again and hope you update soon.
PS. stay safe and healthy
nagi92 chapter 2 . 8/10
Ohoh what a chapter! I wonder what her being there will change!
WestOfTheGlass chapter 2 . 8/9
Woo! I love the dynamic between Baika and Sasuke. I love the writing and how you've set the story up! Great work.
WestOfTheGlass chapter 1 . 8/9
I'm super stoked to hear what Baika has in store for her future! Also I love the mystery of what village or land she came from.
Omg I can't get enough of this fanfic, it's so well written, I love Baika and I'm so intrigued about how her relationship with the main characters is going to unfold but so far I'm supppper excited for sasuke and itachi already tagging aloong

Thank you very much for uploading this story:)
Interesting make sense since shes reincarnated and would make sense she has more spiritual or yin chakra than yang physical although yin release makes genjutsu much more easier since yin release create our of nothing although not tangible/real if you know what i mean and she could transfer it to and object so that it even out temporarily although i think i know what clan shes from with the frostbite and her mom bieng a missing nin

PS in the future could you give her a summon

PSS I hope to see more soon
AilahtaN chapter 2 . 8/9
Tal como se esperaba. ¡Otra capítulo maravilloso! Muchas gracias por actualizar, te deseo lo mejor y que actualices con mayor frecuencia. No sabes lo genial que es leer tu estilo de escritura y más si se trata de esta historia tan interesante.

Entiendo totalmente a la madre de Baika. Rayos, no tengo hijos pero siempre tengo un cuidado extremo sobre mi hermano menor y mi sobrina, tanto que parezco una mamá gallina. Y en una realidad de guerras, armas y sangre, creo que alcanzo a comprender la gravedad de su comportamiento. Pero, también deben saber cómo defenderse.

¡Aww que ternurita Sasuke! Apoyo totalmente un romance entre él y Baika. 3 Espero el momento en que aparezca el pequeño Lee y corran junto por la Aldea. Y que Sasuke se ponga celoso jajaja

Besos. Cuídate, como siempre digo, estaré ansiosa por otra actualización.
Yooo this looks good af! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
chloemika chapter 1 . 8/7
wow! this is amazing! so well written and I love the direction you went with her mom! feels like it will be such a good plot! I really hope her and sasuke become friends! like maybe he will ask his mom to go get more tea or something! anyways I am so excited to read more!
Saria Skye chapter 1 . 8/6
I have to say, this story is very good so far! Your writing is fantastic with very good attention to detail. Not to mention, I love this idea for an SI story. You starting everything at the very beginning really adds to the immersion. I'm really looking forward to seeing the character grow as time moves forward and how she's going to affect future events!
AilahtaN chapter 1 . 8/1
Me encanta! Eres un grandioso escritor. Ojalá actualices pronto, esta historia es increíblemente prometedora. Sasuke es uno de los personajes que más me gusta, especialmente si desarrolla sentimientos entre él y un Oc. Lee también me parece tan dulce.
Ojalá Baika termine usando el apellido Uchiha.

Lo sé, apenas están rondando en la edad de 3 años, pero no puedo evitar imaginarlo.

En fin, me encanta tu historia.
Espero con ansias la próxima actualización.
Besos y abrazos.
WhEdgy chapter 1 . 7/26
HOLY FUCKKKKK! This was legit a banger of a chapter! Interesting introduction and excellent character portrayal; I’m hooked! Can’t wait to see what you have in store my dude!