Reviews for Star Wars: A Galaxy of Adventures - A React Fanfic
Mr.unknow chapter 1 . 1/26
hey i saw this story and check it out and pretty good, but i do have a request.

I wonder if you can do a a the millennium falcon crew(Han, chewy, Luke, leia, R2, 3po, and any other character you choose) reaction to cartoon series doing parody of star wars itself like Family guy, Phineas and Ferb, and some robot chicken videos.
Mikazuki Augus1 chapter 19 . 1/19
so sad this isnt being upadated anymore
wearedeadpool chapter 2 . 1/17
so recently, me and my co-worker came up with this idea (mostly me though), which is maybe for the 50th Anniversary of Star Wars in 2027, as an exclusive on DisneyPlus, a 5 to 6 hour animated Revenge Of The Sith movie, basically the same as the original from 2005, but now in the Clone Wars animation and with a lot of extra scenes.

like, the movie starts with the battle of Coruscant, showing Grievous kidnapped Palpatine, with Shaak Ti trying to protect him, basically a slightly different version of the one from the original 2003 Clone Wars show

then after this beginning, the Star Wars intro plays (maybe with an opening scroll too, who knows), we see the beginning of episode 9 of season 7 of The Clone Wars, and the movie continues with that, then when Anakin and Obi-Wan goes rescue Palpatine, Ahsoka goes to Mandalore, and at that point, the movie keeps switching back and forth between season 7 of The Clone Wars and Revenge Of The Sith.

maybe sometime during the movie, Anakin could ask about Ahsoka's reports on Mandalore, cause he definitely would have asked that off-screen in the movie now.

when Palpatine tells Anakin the story of Darth Plagueis, we see little flashes of it, like Palpatine killing Plagueis.

when Anakin leaves to report to Palpatine about Obi-Wan fighting Grievous, the scene continues with Ahsoka showing up to tell the Jedi about her having captured Maul.

then later in the movie, like during the Order 66 scene, we see all sorts of different point of views, all the Order 66 scenes from ROTS, the one in season 7 of The Clone Wars, the Bad Batch season 1 episode 1 one, maybe the Jedi Fallon Order one, and anymore we'll see by 2027.

maybe see the entirety of Anakin and the 501st's attack on the Jedi Temple, like Anakin killing all the Jedi (basically like that one Level from the Revenge Of The Sith video game from 2005), Anakin killing Shaak Ti (to finally settle that once and for all), Grogu and his backstory during this scene (since by 2027, it'll all have likely been revealed) and since it's a thing now, Anakin stabbing little Reva.

also see Anakin's entire attack on the Separatist leaders on Mustafar.

when Obi-Wan makes his message in the Jedi Archives, we only hear him begin it.

when Palpatine turns the Republic into the Empire, we also see the Bad Batch's reaction to it.

when Vader is officially in his suit and finds out Padme is dead now, we see what happened right afterwards (which was shown in a comic), with Vader using the force on Palpatine in anger, and Palpatine getting Vader to obey him either way.

during Padme's funeral, we see Bail interaction with Ahsoka.

at the end of the movie, we hear the entirety of Obi-Wan's message (which was also heard in the first couple episodes of Rebels season 1), while seeing shots of all the characters, like Yoda arriving on Dagobah, Vader and Palpatine looking as the Death Star being built, Ahsoka and Rex leaving Naboo right after Padme's funeral, the Bad Batch leaving Kamino with Omega, baby Leia being brought by Bail to Alderaan, Obi-Wan delivering baby Luke to the Lars Homestead, and when Obi-Wan's message says "a new hope will rise again", the shot is on baby Luke's face.

and that's how it ends, again, it'd be for the 50th Anniversary of Star Wars in May 2027, cause it would work for that honestly, and with how much stuff would be in it, it'd have to be 5 to 6 hours long (basically beating the Snyder Cut of Justice League, which was 4 hours long), but I do think it'd be amazing, probably one of the best Star Wars things to ever exist.

I've actually tried finding out how to send this idea to Disney, but I've learned that they don't accept fan ideas (that, and I can't actually find a Disney site that accepts fan ideas), that sucks, so I have to settle for this review instead, but that's fine too honestly.
wearedeadpool chapter 13 . 1/15
*Youtube video

for my Chapter 16 review
wearedeadpool chapter 16 . 1/15
depending on if you do eventually come back to this story or not, I'll still leave this review anyway.

the Youtube is called "(UPDATED) Darth Vader STAR WARS", by the Youtuber named SWFT.

great video honestly.
LilaSkywalker chapter 3 . 11/1/2022
I just hope nothing serious happens at Coruscant while Rex and I are trying to take care of Maul...

Arrrgghhh! Must you torture us with their horrific accuracy!
Great fic. Love the choice of things to watch, and the order of it, though I wouldn't have had then just tell them about the marriage. It works well though.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2022
Can you have them react to Star wars top 10 jedi (results) from the lore master, it would funny seeing their reactions, especially when they find out who tops anakin in the polls.
king cool 12 chapter 19 . 10/2/2022
honestly i hope you show the jedi of grevous past to show the once honorable warrior he once was and how the jedi failed his people
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 11 . 9/5/2022
I really like Kylo but Rey is just awful. plus she isn't nearly as powerful as Anakin. Anakin was powerful and had skill. Rey should not have been able to hold her own against Kylo until she got trained. there is a reason they didn't have luke go after Vader until AFTER he got done training
jon12231223 chapter 19 . 8/14/2022
do a reaction video to this one Darth Vader a light in the darkness

httpsyoutu . be/lI2qG17WJrk
Guest chapter 19 . 8/4/2022
Please updated soon
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2022
Honestly i think you are making Obi Wan, Padme, and Ahsoka, to quick and smart to figure things out.

Like the entire council didn't suspect Palpatine about being Sidious, yet those three either thought about it, found him suspicious, or didn't seem to shocked by it? Come off it.

The reactions aren't making sense either, because Anakin literally just thought about Palpatine being Sidious as well, yet he is surprised about Windu attacking the chancellor? Why? Is Anakin retarded or something.
Obcorbino2146 chapter 19 . 6/27/2022
are you still planning to finish this or is it abandoned?
wearedeadpool chapter 8 . 6/7/2022
*Mandalorian, for my chapter 1 review, as well as

*Real, for really
wearedeadpool chapter 1 . 6/7/2022
something I want to say about the future of Star Wars (as a whole) is, with the Sequel Trilogy now over (as of this review, for 3 years now), it seems like the future will just involve shows, games, comics, etc, to make money off, no really endgame planned (besides I guess for the Manalorian shows probably).

then again, this question was definitely thought about during the 2000s (before Disney bought Lucasfilm in 2012), when the Prequel Trilogy was over, there were still comics, novels, and games coming out (all of which are no longer canon, which happened in 2014, 8 years ago), while it was also believed that George Lucas was going to make a Sequel Trilogy as well.

speaking of George's Sequel Trilogy, base on what we know about it, it would have definitely screwed with what was already established in the post-ROTJ books (which are no longer canon, again this happened in 2014, 8 years before this review), but then again, George never actually consider the EU as canon, he only saw the movies and the 2008 Clone Wars show as canon (and that's all Disney kept as canon when they bought Lucasfilm in 2012 and made the EU into Legends in 2014), which is probably why the EU had a lot of continuity errors (maybe more then the Fox X-Men films), but oh well I guess.