Reviews for Reunion in Fire
Mark1 chapter 9 . 9/13
Interesting... Please continue
PCHeintz72 chapter 9 . 9/4
Like many of your stories. I like this. Hope it gets continued... You tend to write shorter chapters than some, but they are still fairly well done up. I do like that this is not really the normal approach to a cross of these two.

I'm not as familiar with some of the tech used in later canon Macross/Robotech arcs.

As for the battle pods with arms... Without arms are called a Regult IIRC. With arms, are you perhaps referring to the Zentradi Glaug? Or perhaps the Meltrani Queadluun-Rau.
ferduran chapter 9 . 8/20
Please update soon
Blaze1992 chapter 9 . 8/18
Interesting idea look forward to seeing where it goes.

Any other sci-fi verses you would write about crossed with macross?
Maybe268 chapter 9 . 8/8
Love the story so far. Please keep up the great work.
Very good story
Like it
Wondering How many planets were saved
Very interesting to see the colonists history
cliff.west chapter 9 . 8/7
very good story, and can not wait for more.
monbade chapter 9 . 8/5
excellent start
Ghostly chapter 9 . 8/3
Do you think with the situation Escalating, would the deployment of a type of Macross would be necessary or will the exploration fleet use the station that they found earlier.
Please update soon, the suspense is eating away at me.
dezoat chapter 9 . 8/2
Well you have me hook line and sinker with story . I love it keep it coming. Thank for the updates.
H Max Marius chapter 9 . 8/1
Cavil (Model One): What is that NOISE!?

Model Six: I don't know. It's being broadcast from all the unknown ships simultaneously.

Cavil: Well shut it the FRAK off!

Model Five: We can't!

Speakers: "Life is what we choose to make it... So lets take it... let us begin..."
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 7/30
Good chapter.
Agent-G chapter 8 . 7/28
Well I had to look up a few things like the VF you mentioned, I hope it's the good model and not the one where the nose part of the fighter splits apart, that version looks silly. Also are the arms with the battlepods something you came up with? I couldn't find a reference for it anywhere so does it look like a regular one but with arms attached?

I am curious how both sides react to things like the VFs changing mode, the other mechs like if they have any Destroids they may have for instance. I also don't know if any of the capital ships have the mecha shift like the SDF ships did or if that's only for SDF class of ships like the SDF-1,2 and 3 do.

The chapters are good if a little on the short side, I feel a little bit more in each chapter would be helpful as at times it can seem a little rushed in some areas of the story or not as fleshed out as it could be.
Ghostly chapter 8 . 7/28
The story seems good, but depending on how you plan the interaction between the U.N.G./Zentradi and the 12 Colonies of Kobol. I would like to have Earth stand it’s ground in the matter of them not being ‘their Earth’ and in my opinion, if they attempts to absorb them into the Colonial Government, will be met with denial.
U.N. Spacy/Zentradi ships have stronger cyber warfare systems, right? With most of the Colonial ships/fighters out of commission, are they going to reactivate the old warships & fighters they have?

I wonder how the Cylons will react to an awakening of their own culture?
cameron1812 chapter 8 . 7/27
Robotech and BSG! Love it!