Reviews for Reunion in Fire
cameron1812 chapter 8 . 7/27
Robotech and BSG! Love it!
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 7/27
Good chapter.
ferduran chapter 8 . 7/27
Just an observation, the VF 4 was the first VF to include thrust vectoring, like the one used in the vipers, also in their Guardian and battroid mode they can target enemies in differents directions because they have weapons in their forearms.
sharpe26 chapter 8 . 7/27
Ah, the plot thickens! Although Im pretty sure Im not the only one who is now starting to wonder how a certain 'other'admiral will react to the current events.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 7/27
Awesome chapter
Agent-G chapter 7 . 7/27
An interesting crossover idea and start, I've seen a couple of these types of stories but this is a bit more unique. I hope to see more of this story in the future.
ferduran chapter 7 . 7/27
When they see the size of the Zentraedi wil the colonials began to believe that they are Titans?

Also, just an observation. In the novels of Mckinney, I do not remember which one, they explain that the Battlepods were discontinued, one of the reasons that they mentioned was that when the new models of VF become standar fighters, many battlepods pilots request to be asigned to these new fighters, because they were better than the battlepots and also have option of the ejector seat, that allow them a chance to survive to fight another day, something that the battlepods do not have.

They also explain how some Zentraedi also change their brands in the millitary, because they saw that the human military organization have many more option that they don't have, and many ended as combat engineers and combat paramedics (PJs).
Jammo chapter 5 . 7/27
Enjoying the story hope to see more
ferduran chapter 6 . 7/26
I would love to see Starbucks facing Max Sterling and Rick Hunter.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 7/26
Good chapter.
At least here they are getting a warning.
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 7/26
Great chapter
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 7/26
Good chapter
Funny ending.
ferduran chapter 1 . 7/26
I had been waiting years to see a good crossover between this two universe.
Now I just need to find a good crossover between Robotech/Macross and Mass Effect where the Citadel see a colony ship.
DarkJackel chapter 6 . 7/26
Interesting choice of timing. Given the sabotage the Colonials will be hurt but with the assets in the major systems and forewarning it will be something we haven't seen before. One thing that would be nice to see is the zentradi assessment of the cylon war machine and how it stacks up to the invid's.

Hope the OC's you introduced have a greater role in the story going forward. Thanks for the work.
Adam Safran chapter 5 . 7/26
That's a very creative way of 'reinterpreting' orders to fit the circumstances. Rathe rlike. Looking forwards to how the introduction to Colonial and Cylon fighting tactics go.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »