Reviews for Godzilla Kaiju Sized Adventures Vs HighSchool Dxd
Team defensores
Oni no ken chapter 1 . 1/26
What is that Scott guy talking about? If you think those two weaklings are anywhere near capable then go home. Destoroyah alone destroy most of the verse, you don't know how op the kaiju are. Various of Godzilla versions smokes the verse such as earth Godzilla, Ultima, hell Godzilla and more.
Scott the Wanderer chapter 1 . 4/25/2023
All of them combined couldn't handle Issei after season one. Rias could just as easily destroy them. DxD has beings that can wipe Japan as a side effect if showing off. Those. Beings aren't even in the top 10 of the DxD world.
KaijuMaster20 chapter 2 . 10/14/2022
Guess who's back.
zakdragon3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
Earth defenders and kaiju conquers
KaijuMaster20 chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
I'm Back Everybody
KaijuMaster19 chapter 9 . 11/17/2020
I got a IPad right now but It'll take time till I get my own chrome book
KingGodzilla20 chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
Happy Halloween Everyone
carlom2408 chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
the funny thing is that no one tried to send the kaiju into their world using the portal.
and it would work!
KaijuMaster19 chapter 2 . 10/10/2020
Hey AnimeGoji you like this awesomeness Story
plutonium2356 chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Hey man! Just out of curiosity who is Kudajira and where is he from? I've looked him up and he seems to be an original monster from a fan film called "Godzilla: Wrath of the Hybrid." Is this the same monster? Thanks!
AnimeGoji91 chapter 9 . 8/11/2020
It like the Rush Hour 1, 2 and 3 and other movies and now that is Fucking Awesome and funny!? And keeping going to make new story please!?
KaijuMaster19 chapter 9 . 8/10/2020
And here is the Bloopers
KingGodzilla20 chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Hey AnimeGoji91 you should read his message on Godzilla and X-overs
KaijuMaster19 chapter 5 . 8/8/2020
I wish I could write more stories AnimeGoji91, but I'm only write this story and that's it. but this chromebook I got from school it will returned at monday. I'm sorry everyone, but I will buy mu own chromebook these days and get back to my Godzilla crossover stories.