Reviews for The Path to Happily Ever After
wrecktangle29 chapter 3 . 2/17
I just finished binging this lovely story and it was such a treat! :) There were moments that left me smiling like an idiot and laughing aloud. Your portrayal of each and every character was so spot on, everything felt natural and flowed with ease. I particularly got a kick out of Diaval being the perfect drinking buddy lol, so cutely hilarious. Philip/Borra seem an unlikely pairing, but in this story they're a match made in heaven. It'd be so cool to see a sequel to this should you feel inclined to write one. All your Diaval/Aurora moments captured my heart as well (they are such cuties -). I've read your other Diavora stories and they're perfection (and I'd be first in line to read a new fic of them if you wrote one in the future -) YOU ARE SO TALENTED, thank you for this sweet story - it truly made my entire week!
AngelFireflyAvenger chapter 3 . 10/1/2020
I am in love with this. I wouldn't have thought of Borra and Phillip as a ship, but this was great! Way to change my mind!
ToxicTenshi chapter 3 . 9/14/2020
I gotta say this isn't a couple I thought of but it is now thanks xD what a cute story! You should do an Udo one too. Either way I enjoyed this. Faving!