Reviews for A Crime scene or 2
CrazyHouse chapter 26 . 8/5/2006
please updata I want to read more.
CrazyHouse chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hey I was just wonding way sara ws cring when she picked up the bear.
PamIrL chapter 26 . 3/22/2005
Read this ages ago, I enjoyed it then and love it now.
Vengeful chapter 26 . 8/1/2004
i like this story alot. please keep writing! its very good
Vengeful chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
this is very funny, and drama-y. is that even a word? oh well. lol.
Cuddy Cabin chapter 26 . 7/2/2004
Ok, what's up with people slamming each other? So what if the facts of pregnancy aren't quite right? It is call FICTION...if you don't like it, then don't read it. I love this story and I am enjoying every minute of it. Really, this is supposed to be entertainment and I, for one, am very happy with what I am reading.
afitwilight chapter 26 . 6/24/2004
Well...at least it will be a faster labor than some people have. Update soon.
The Obsessed One chapter 26 . 6/24/2004
You can't sTOP THERE, I want to read more. I can't wait for the next chapter... :)
The Obsessed One chapter 25 . 6/24/2004
I really LOVE your story. It's great. I want to read the next chapter. Write more...please...:)

Keep up the good work
Padfoot4ever chapter 26 . 6/24/2004
Love it! Keep it up!
Vengeful chapter 23 . 6/23/2004
ok, just one question. what is it with you and chickens? sorry, had to ask. lol.
Vengeful chapter 18 . 6/23/2004
so far so good, tho i find it quite amusing that the CSI's keep dying. lol. it should be sadder tho, and its making me laugh. o well, keep writing, cuz i like this alot D
Stoked-55 chapter 24 . 12/2/2003
i just wanted to say i appreciate you changing your chapter and accept your appology. however i know for a fact that you had read my story as you sent me a kind review for the chapter that you, for lack of a better word, immitated. in the future, please just at least acknowledge the fact that you were inspired by another author's work because i think that as amature writers we can both agree that plagiarism sucks.
PeTiTeCaT chapter 25 . 12/2/2003
Okay, majorly cute! I loved how Nick ran around getting her breakfast...he's so thoughtful! :) Please continue soon, looking forward to it!
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 25 . 12/1/2003