Reviews for all the devils are here
kpmindc chapter 13 . 6h
Thank you so much for sharing your writing! I'm sad this story is coming to a close. I have no idea how you're going to end it. A sign of great writing right? I'm a Bonenzo fan who thinks they were done dirty and a Klonnie fan. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for one of the two. All the best. Stay safe. Peace!
DancesWithButterflies chapter 13 . 16h
Nice. Yay Hope!
chail chapter 13 . 18h
Wow finally Lavinia is dead...thank goodness
Bonnie saw glimpse of Cami too...
Next sat is too far away
marbeedar chapter 13 . 20h
dude this story is so well organized and thought out. luv thiss
Thatfanaticgurl chapter 13 . 21h
Ooo wonder what’s gonna happen next!can’t wait for the next chapter
Thatfanaticgurl chapter 11 . 10/20
Great chapter
StillStacie chapter 12 . 10/18
Aww Good Update ! How sweet and Smart is little Miss Hope ! She is just too cute. More please. And thanks for the new chapter. :)
Muz chapter 12 . 10/18
OOHHHHH YESSSS! Nice cliffhanger! Ooo I’m so hooked, I check fan fiction every Sunday afternoon (in Australia).
They are admitting to some feelings!
I love this! Thank you so much!
DancesWithButterflies chapter 12 . 10/17
Though I enjoy this story, I am ready to see Bonnie come into her own. Done with Klaus making threats. I feel sorry for him, but everyone has pain. I'm here for Bonnie to shine. That is all.
chail chapter 12 . 10/17
OMG that's what Klaus wanted all this time...damn girl you are making me cry...I truly can't wait for the next chapter for another week this time .is there any way you can update sooner?.
Richonnelover1941 chapter 12 . 10/17
Thank you for the upload. I really feel sorry for Klaus in that moment and not liking Bonnie. I get it, like I get why she did it but it really was jacked up. It always makes me a bit irate with the MF gang including Bonnie with their thoughts on Klaus and how bad he is but if they would think about it and I am not excusing what he did to Tyler or his mom cause that was really wrong, but if they would look at it clearly Stefan and Damon did more harm and caused more shit to happen to them all of them especially Bonnie than Klaus ever did. If he wasn't Elena wasn't the dopplegangar then they most likely would have included him in the gang...I think.

Any way I love Hope and how she is doing her own thing. Clearly Klaus and Bonnie would have to work together since I don't know how he could fight a witch on his own. I didn't like what he said to Bonnie but it was so true and maybe something that she needed to hear. In this at this point in time she really is low but I can see that they will help each other back up. Thank you again and be safe.
chinece.brown chapter 12 . 10/17
You sure know how to end your chapters, I'm literally at the edge of my seat, held my breath until the last word. You write beautifully. This story is wonderful. I'm anxious about Bonnie finally facing Lavinia and how Klonnie will work together to defeat her. I'm also suuuper curious about everything happening with Hope. Thank you for this amazing story!
kpmindc chapter 11 . 10/13
Poor Bonnie! I want Enzo alive so much. Was her payment to Klaus bringing Camille back? Uh oh! Looking forward o the next chapter. Thank you for sharing our writing!
The Cuteness chapter 10 . 10/11
I was not expecting Klaus to go into her dream world!
The Cuteness chapter 7 . 10/11