Reviews for The Wrath of Cerberus
Osheen Nevoy chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Argh! I guess after a hiatus of 10 years, it's a bit much to expect an update, isn't it! Still, I wish there would be one. I really like what you've done with this. The Dante's Inferno references are very well done, as are the character interactions. Beth sounds and acts precisely like herself; I can completely see the Beth of the show doing and saying what you have her doing and saying here. The Carl sequence is very well handled, as well. And you're completely right, Beth is a MUCH more appropriate true love for this whole storyline than poor Amanda. Ah, well! If you do have more of this story written somewhere, I'd love to learn where to find it!
Minx chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
I have find this story interesting. One bit of advic, do not use "shorthand" in your story. If you want to use the word "without" use that word and not w/o.
Irishcoda chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
WOW, excellent chapter! How ironic that Quentin should have to depend on his brother Carl for help! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Cassie chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
I am really enjoying this far improved retelling of the Q/Amanda in hell storyline. Ick! I like the details you add in, like a girl would not have gotten the same education as a boy. Keep posting here! :)
actually-i-prefer-highwaymen chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
I Can't wait to find out what happens! It's very good so far!

Linda.