Reviews for Misadventures in Mordor
As a more jaded fanfiction goer, I can say that this is one of the best stories I've seen in a while. Maybe abit bias, because this is my exact type of humor, but I have high hopes for this story. I will eagerly await the next chapter.
NerdLord2nd chapter 3 . 12/23/2020
and the failing upwards continues and it is glorious to behold, as well as hilarious
NerdLord2nd chapter 2 . 12/23/2020
and once again Naruto is the master of failing upwards
NerdLord2nd chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
well I for one definitely found it humorous so far so congratulations on goal accomplished. looking forward to where this goes never played the game myself but always found the premises interesting, even more now with Naruto thrown into the mix
queen of wolfs chapter 3 . 12/22/2020
i really want naruto to meet either "the bard" or "the friendly"
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2020
Please write more.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2020
Can’t wait for the next update this is grea
WarzPark chapter 3 . 12/6/2020
Please Update This Awesome Story
hosechavez chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
No Joke, I look forward to this story the most. It's got enough story and plot but with all the hijinks of young Naruto in it that it just makes me smile and giggle in delight of what misunderstanding that will happen down the road for Naruto and company.
Bittersteel626 chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
Oh man! I love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
In 3 chapters, you've gotten more followers, favorites, and reviews than a person who has written more in the M rated section and still can't get off the ground.

Do you know what this means? It means you have talent while they don't, and they deserve it. Seriously, any story that has over 20 chapters and still can't get anything past 400 reviews doesn't deserve to be on this site. We need to get rid of them.
Oldtga chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
continue
queen of wolfs chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
praise Spider Loli!
queen of wolfs chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
are the too orcs mentioned a ref to TOG?
WarzPark chapter 3 . 11/10/2020