Reviews for Misadventures in Mordor
Lt Juan Rico chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
I really like this crossover, its an interesting idea and well written as always. Looking forward to future updates
Quatermass chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Hmm, not bad.
Unassuming Shadow chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
This is truly awesome and entertaining, can't wait for more.
RedDemonEye chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Firstly orc Lord does sound good secondly awesome chapter as always and finally more of this please anyway keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
Xebolous-1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
We are many.
We are many more.
WeAreManyMoreInfinityTimesInfinityNoTakeBacks.
LoamyCoffee chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Ooh, how delightful~ Peace with some online trolls, Naruto's gaining more followers for his unintended army.
Got some good vibes with you're working his charisma and strength.
Arthanos chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
It's going great so far, can't wait to see the next chapter.
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Is it possible to do the One Thousand Years of Death on a giant flaming eyeball?
OldManCain chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
So excited to see where this goes. Great work as usual.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Love the chapter. I would prefer Golden Lord. You wanna know why? He needs some awesome title. The Golden sounds good, ehh?
surya25addanki chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Lol
Hell no.1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
I can't wait!
Dragonkeeper10 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Naruto Uzumaki, the Orc Lord does have a nice ring to it, but so does the Golden Lord. Really it doesn't matter as we got Bruz here and not going crazy and Kruk with some Bloodaxes huh? I am perhaps hearing a reference to a mister Tears of Grace? If so, nice.
Draegoon chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
seriously man this is an amazing story, not taken to serious and meant to be humorous. it's amazing!
stephen51991 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Need more, Precious. Give it to us!

And yeah, can't say I blame you on the Eltariel front. The cliffnotes version of the DLC is basically "Talion is a Nazgul. Wait no he isn't yet. Let's go take over a fortress and kill some Nazgul together. Oh no, he's quoting Boromir and calling me out on my earlier betrayal, that means he really is a Nazgul now!" Like, seriously, that's the whole plot in a nutshell.

And the weirdest thing is that they actually tried to make her more likable by going the same route that Naruto currently is. She straight up refuses to dominate the orcs, winning them over by other means, a stance which came completely out of nowhere as far as I'm concerned.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »