Reviews for Misadventures in Mordor
smatt9411 chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Great job this is what I need a good smile in this terrible times. Keep up the good work
Beowolf 43 chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
The eldritch corners your mind delve into are just so funny, I was honestly wondering when youd get around to Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War. Looking forward to what pops out of the old brain pan.
Home of the Brave chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
yes, I'll be keeping this.
Issei ODR chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Me divertidanesta historia.

Habran grandes malentidos al nivel de overlord? Como Ainz con sus sirvientes que piensan que siempre hay grandes significados a sus palabras.

El tema del dinero , algunos quieren apoyarte por que les encanta tus historias si donan dinero. Pero creo que es mejor si no aceptas no queremos verte mal y escribir por obligación al final lograra que te desagrade escribir.

Si yo pudiera te apoyaria no es como si te estuviera pagando si no como una muestra de que cuento aprecio tengo a tus historias.

Mis historias favoritas son de Naruto x RWBY

Si cambias de plataforma para subir tus historias avísanos , yo tengo una cuenta de AO3
Lovestruck-Baka chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
I can’t wait for another chapter of this story. I can only imagine the interaction between the different characters. I’m especially looking forward to shelob and her visions.
8-bit thief chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Neon, do not accept the money. I agree, being payed makes this a job, and I've seen you on the burn out before from a sense of obligation to know I don't want to see it again. This looks like it will be interesting. If there is anything I want to see more, it would be a sequel where Naruto and his warband leave Mordor and unleash themselves on the rest of Middle-Earth, after the whole ringlord battle that Talion gets stuck in post-campaign of course. Keep those fingers typing Neon, keep them typing.
ChangeMe4574 chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
I think I'm going to like this story quite a bit.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19