Reviews for Trouble calling
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 31 . 5/30/2013
Oh my god this is really really good. Im a JS fan but you made it sad about Paul. He's basically dead! U hit my sad nerve on chap 30? When he says "Goodbye Suze". Waaaa. Im not a fan of PS but i still think his story shouldnt end so bad. Good job though i loved it :)
Crystal Stones chapter 31 . 7/12/2008
The story was great! I loved it! I'm wondering why you did'nt say that it is complete. It just says Mediator. No complete before it. Eh... Dont mind my blabbering. I just wanted to say CONGRATS ON A GREAT STORY! (Oh and I read that review by that Willie person. Must be a retard. I mean, what a jerk.)

Just a thought why do you guys keep on saying 'you rock my socks'? but its kinda cool btw :)

Bye-bye
xoxocandyliciousxoxo chapter 31 . 1/19/2007
luved it
Junaberry Pop chapter 29 . 8/24/2006
Hey, i know u wrote this chapt a long time ago but i just wanted to say how much i feel for you and your family.

And awesome story.
joseph-dreamer chapter 31 . 6/27/2006
Wow! OhmiGod, you so have to wright a sequel! This is ab fab darling! You are an excellent writer and should totally think about writing your own book! I think that your story is fantabidozy and you are a genius!
hidinnaimismien chapter 31 . 1/6/2006
I just finished reading the whole thing, I loved it.

It is very very good.

It isnt the kind of thing I would normally like, but I couldnt stop reading it.

You truely are an amazing writer, Liz.
missing-angel chapter 31 . 12/22/2005
U NOE IT TOOK ME ABOUT THREE HOURS TO READ ALL THAT AND ITS LIKE 1:30 IN THE MORNING RIGHT NOW IM TOTALLY SLEEPY NOW ANYWAY IM ABOUT TO BE GONE

OVER AND OUT

MISSING-ANGEL OR BECCY EITHER ONE LOL IM FUNNY I MAKE MYSELF LAUGH AT STUFF THAT NOT EVEN THAT FUNNY LOL OK NOW I NOE IM REALLY TIRED IM SILLY ANYWAY THAT STORY WAS GUD AND KEEP WRIGHTING I THINK MEG CABOT MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE COMPETITION ON HER HANDS IN THE NEER FUTURE EVEN THOUGH SHES ONE OF THE BEST AUTHERS IN THE WORLD OKIES BYE
missy mee chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
there's one thing that bugs me, and that is calling susannah 'querida' in third person, like it's her name, with no 'mi' or whatever. it just sounds... weird.

apart from that, good show.
Artist-Writer-Sorceress chapter 31 . 11/14/2005
Well i read ur whole story and i have to say i really loved it, although i was a bit confused on what really happened to Paul,and was wondering if u could enlighten me with those details. Other than that the story was really good, humor and romance my two favorite qualities in a story where obviously present and the story just kept u wanting to read more. Congratulations!
Moonygirl13 chapter 30 . 9/16/2005
OH MY GOSH! It was so good...I liked it alot! You have to write a sequel or something. Well good job!
PixiePam chapter 31 . 9/16/2005
Good good ending! So sad for it to go! Can't wait until you write another story.
awiiiii chapter 31 . 9/15/2005
o wiz and my socks rock for u too! lol omg so cute...roadtrip to the pacific coast anyone? hahhaa but yea congrats (again) on finishin your long awaited story! yay for wiz! hehehe cant wait for the next one hehe its gonna be (as tony the tiger says) great! lol snaps again xoxox luv ya 4 evs!
Querida1605 chapter 31 . 9/14/2005
yea..i love it update soon please..sequel..thanks for the email...maybe we can do a tag team
BlackMagick chapter 31 . 9/14/2005
Oh, it's really over? That was a good ending though. I'm glad you added another chapter. :)
JessesLatinaQuerida chapter 30 . 9/14/2005
Great story all together. i loved the ending, although it was sad. hope you keep writing more