Reviews for Speaking Of Chaucer
flniteowl911 chapter 1 . 8/2
Ezra is seriously pushing his luck taking Maude's over Josiah's - he's going to get his heart broken
Kathy chapter 1 . 7/31
This was so very good! I've been asking/imploring/pleading/yes begging for the Ezra and Chaucer story and you delivered, big time! I so thoroughly enjoyed reading this, what a great story, lived how very clever Ezra was, he never said he couldn't ride, and then how he worded his response to his grandfather, so very brilliant! Yes that Ezra through and through. I liked the backstory, sad, yet very realistic, fit very well, and so great how Chaucer still adores Ezra and loved their riding trip together and everyone else panicking, well done, thank you for writing in this interesting AU and I am so looking forward to more stories,
lunaz chapter 1 . 7/31
enjoyed this very much.
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 7/31
You had me in tears at Ezra and Chaucer reactions upon being reunited
heilwig2002yahoo.de chapter 1 . 7/30
Great, great, great.
Angela Clements chapter 1 . 7/30
I've just started reading your stories and love them can't wait for more
sibylla29 chapter 1 . 7/28
Poor Ezra. What an awful childhood he had. Glad that he found his horse. Thank you for posting this heartwarming story.
millie2077 chapter 1 . 7/28
Mavellous and very sweet story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I am glad that even Maude can be nice to Ezra. This whole Universe you created is wonderful written.
Very enjoyable read, nice insight into Ezra past. I am happy he gets to keep the horse, but wished it could have been his dad that could have gotten the horse for him, it would have helped Ezra with his lack of trust issues. I am hooked on this storyline, thank you for your time and effort, your stories are great.
Panda s eagle chapter 1 . 7/27
One word BRAVO that was great! I love the mystery of Ezra that you have created.
I m surprised that Josiah or John haven’t popped Ezra one yet. (I know John is tempted )
Can’t wait to ready more. Good job

Just be careful there were a few spelling errors.
ur work!