Reviews for Dynasty
Ineveryfandom chapter 7 . 10/27
You know, when I see the title Dynasty on here, for some reason I keep thinking of the tv show Dynasty. Lol!
Baked8eanz chapter 7 . 10/27
please update soon
Ghostwriter71 chapter 7 . 10/4
All I can say is, poor Aurora. Also, no need to apologize...any of us who write understand perfectly how time can slip away, especially when real life invades. :/

And, come on, some of you other 31 people who follow this story: let's get the reviews going!

Excellent chapter.
Ghostwriter71 chapter 6 . 8/24
No, the flashbacks are fine. They help to fill in Aurora's personality, and the events which shaped her into the person she is now. And I like how Barty is getting "screen time", if you will. He barely got it in the movies, and is just crazy by the point. Besides, whenever I see "Barty" in TGoF, I think "Why is Dr. Who at Hogwarts?" :) It's nice to see him fleshed out a bit.

Haha, her reaction to Vernon.

And I liked how a little more of her and Snape's "relationship" is.

Another excellent chapter!

And I hope someone else reviews. :? I'm starting to feel like a stalker on this and a few other stories I follow, because it's like I'm the only one reviewing. Amazing stories need to be reviewed, and if I take the time to read a chapter, I feel it's only right to leave a comment.
Ghostwriter71 chapter 5 . 8/12
See, I'd say I'm sort of confused. Which could be misconstrued as a complaint, when in reality it is NOT a complaint. It is a guarantee that I will keep reading until I do figure it out. :) Like, what is her past connection to Severus and Lilly/James? Was she sort of "grey" rather than dark side or light side during the war? Why does Snape even care about her? Things of this nature. But this is a sign of a good story teller: keep your readers guessing so they come back for more.

And I think you did fine on Snape's personality. It's obvious by what he says in this chapter that he cares about her on some level. And honestly, I don't really really like Sirius myself, nor James. I mean, let's be honest: they were arrogant bullies. Just because they were on the "Light side" in the war doesn't necessarily make them good people.

Anyway, excellent job. Looking forward to what you have in store.
Ghostwriter71 chapter 4 . 8/11
I like the background on her relationship to the Marauders. And it's nice she (may) have found a friend in the neighborhood. I say "may" because one never knows where stories may lead...perhaps it's a well planned ruse to lull her into complacency.

Also, it seems like I read something about Aurora having been married...however, I may be wrong: my memory isn't the greatest, and I read a lot. :/

Anyway, good chapter.
phoward chapter 3 . 8/7
I'm loving these flashbacks that are leading up to how Aurora ended up where she currently is in life (You know watching over Harry). Oh my, you sure do got Walburga down pat. Can't wait to read more.
welcome007 chapter 3 . 8/7
free sirius black
Ghostwriter71 chapter 3 . 8/7
Enjoying the story so far. It's very well written. I especially like stories where there's an "extra sibling" of one of the main characters. And throwing in a romantic interest for Barty Jr. of all people is awesome.
phoward chapter 2 . 8/7
I loved her flashback/dream of going to Hogwarts and meeting Barty. I'm not surprised that she was sorted into Slytherian, esspecially when the sorting hat said she wanted to make her parents happy. I myself was always team Gryffindor. ;) Oh my goodness, I got so many feels when she went into Reg's room and was pouring her soul out about her task to watch over and protect Harry. Girl, you sure do know how to get the angsty feels going.
phoward chapter 1 . 8/7
Is it bad that I enjoy your writing mayhem? lol. Anyways this was a great intro chapter and I'm so glad that I finally had the time to read it (Hey I was catching up on some other stories I needed to read, binge reading others, and dealing with my own random muses. lol). Okay, now I'm off to read the rest of this story. :)
Nyxrae chapter 2 . 7/31
Really like how this is going! Hoping you can update it soon :D
This is so intriguing. I love Harry Potter. Can we see Liar Liar next?
welcome007 chapter 2 . 7/29
nice
welcome007 chapter 1 . 7/27
nice. hope sirius is freed.