Reviews for Going Down to Mexico
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2020
I mean, when pampilot complains that something is ‘unreadable’ you know without a doubt that things have gone horribly wrong indeed.
pampilot67 chapter 7 . 8/13/2020
WTF this was unreaable
Ks chapter 7 . 8/9/2020
Hi good story cheptor 7 is display with code correct it both cheptor 7
janice canup chapter 7 . 8/9/2020
please check chapter 7. i can not read really would read end after reading first 6 chapters. very good so fix at 80 do not like to be keep waiting
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
The end? Really. No no, I was looking forward to the houseboat adventures. If this is the end, I’m sorry but it was a great, well written story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.
janice canup chapter 7 . 8/8/2020
where is chapter 7 ? ii cant read this. really liked so far
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Complete? Really?
caskettobsessed2025 chapter 7 . 8/7/2020
there is some sort of code so i cant read this properly
tallcajun chapter 7 . 8/3/2020
Fun read. Their banter about Castle's sexual escapades with ex's and other was interesting. For balances and fairness, maybe next time the focus can be reversed and look at Beckett's sexual activities - my impression is she has never behaved like a nun. Never understood why she was so adamantly non-responsive to Castle but never seemed to reject essentially all the rest. Actually, as a notorious playboy, Rick has led a subdued, low key life. She was the more adventuresome one - after all, the Demming affair was the catalyst for this Mexican trip.
Sharon chapter 7 . 8/3/2020
Something went wrong when this chapter was downloaded. A bit of code was downloaded.
jag389 chapter 7 . 8/4/2020
I just finished Chapter 7...enjoyable even though it was a bit of a challenge. So, Beckett and Castle are going to hide out in a house boat for a week. I'd like to know who this mysterious government agent is. Can't wait for your next update.
JAG
tallcajun chapter 6 . 8/2/2020
This is a very different kind of Castle-Beckett story. Really enjoying and looking forward to what's next.
Poolchik chapter 7 . 8/3/2020
I liked the story. really looking forward to continuing!
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 8/3/2020
I like how Rick and Kate connected. Good writing.
coyotepup4 chapter 7 . 8/3/2020
You may need to repost. The MS Word Mark Up tags are included in the text. Make it hard to read ex:
" l"