Reviews for Lost Souls
Callista Wolfwood chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
Wow that is one really good story and I really just hope that you will finish it. update!
Lathan Lover chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Are you going to finish the story? Can't wait to see how this ends.
oldschoolnames chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
Yay! I can't wait.

I really like this story, because it basically combines shows and books I like. It's like Gilmore Girls Mediator by Meg Cabot Ghost Whisperer (I don't watch this show on a regular basis, but I've seen it once) Super Sensitive Chad Michael Murry on One Tree Hill.

I hope you continue!
StoryofGreen chapter 18 . 8/20/2007
All you need to do is write a fluffy happy ending.
Kriti chapter 18 . 8/18/2007
oh gosh i almost screamed when i saw this was not an update!pl. i know that u must be terribaly busy,after all authors do have lives outside of fanfiction, we totally understand this story is so beautifully written an is so touching that it deserves to be finished!so pl. do try to update...as for the ending,i just want a nice happily-ever-after!rory an tristan totally deserve this,specially in this fic.!so go go go update asap!
Lonnie chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
Wow! I'm shocked. I've been stalking this story at the beginning of each month for over a year now. I had pretty much given up all hope of seeing it finished.

If you can, I would be so excited to see it finished.
Oldach's Dream chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
Hey, there,

I have to say I was utterly and completly shocked to see any activity out of this story what so ever:) I beagn reading this story when I was in ninth grade - I think before I even had a account of my own - and I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed before this(I'd forgotten that I added this to my alret list). I'm now heading off to college myself, and I've long since stopped reading the Gilmore Girls fandom. (Though I do remain loyal to and other fandoms) But, despite that...I would love for you to write the last chapter of this. I may even go back and re-read the whole thing once you do. I remember Dean came back as a spirit at some point in this and now that Supernatural exsists, I think that part will be much more entertaining.

Closure is a wonderful thing, and I'm hoping we both get some in regards to this story:)
eternalgorithm chapter 18 . 7/21/2007
awesome story! i hope you do finish.
allycat1186 chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
I LOVE this story! Amazing!
StoryofGreen chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
Awsome story. But why the hell is Rory being so mean! I just finished your chapter 9 and I'm compleltey mad. Stupid Rory with her stupid meaness.

But awsome story. Unless Rory stays all messed up and hurts Tristen again. Then the story sucks.
LoVe23 chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
LOL...yay! I was so happy to see an updated, but then disappointed that it was an AN, but then happy again that you will try to finish this! I love this story so much! i actually was just thinking about it last week...I'm definitely going to have to reread it now! :) Good luck in university and I can't wait to see your next update! Take care!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Aw. Can you be in love with a story. Because if you can I'm in love with yours. Please update. Please.
Simple Thoughts chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
you said two months was awhile. How bout over two years? yeesh! update please. i love this story and you MUST update!
washingvideos chapter 17 . 7/12/2006
if i'm not mistaken, this story is not completely done with! i know it's been a little over 2 years, but please do update! this story has been so addicting!
Simply Cynical chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
Two Months? This is way longer than two months!