Reviews for He is not Alone
Sarnai4 chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
This was so sweet! I really enjoyed how you went into each perspective and decided to point out how Dumbledore's actions do not always reflect those of a caring man. I love seeing stories about my favorite characters from writers who clearly put their hearts in it.
Neo chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Would have been great if it was a longer story. This is such a great read ! Cheers!
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Very well done. Keep smiling.:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
I like this
dstone12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Good first effort. Nice clear style.
justalittlepositivitea chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
This is a truly amazing story! :) I love it how each of the characters has a different reason to care about Snape. This is a very good oneshot and I would encourage you to keep writing, either continue this story or start a new one. Really enjoyed reading it! :)
Loulou7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Hi!
First, I'm French and I don't use a translator, so, sorry for my English (he is awful).
And...
Wow! Congratulations! It's very good for a first Fanfiction! If you have time, inspiration, etc... can you write the suit? Please ʕ• ᴥ•̥ʔ ;)
So, "Bravo! " and see you, maybe!
Voili-voilou, bisous bisous !
Loulou7
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Awwww! SNAPE HAS FRIENDS YAYYY! Very lovely 1shot, great imagery and a very nice balance to the elements of your writing style.
Maggie Ernst chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Good start. I’d like to see the members of the order confront Albus.
LouB7161 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
I really enjoyed your story! I like the dynamics between the 4 characters and that Snape has some support within the order that that hes seen
mandancie chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
I enjoyed this story. :) I'm so happy that I found it. :)
Zeugma412 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Merci pour cet OS !
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
I really like this! It's nice to see a story where people actually care about Snape, and not just use him, to toss him aside the moment he needs them. Thank you very much!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
A slice of life that you really wish had happened in the books...

A way for the others to realize just what Severus risked every time he walked, willingly, back into the snake's jaws.

I love this, truly.