Reviews for Honey and Magic
mumphie chapter 10 . 11/15/2023
A wonderful story. Glad you saved Tonks, but wished Remus had made it through. since you didn't mention Fred, I will imagine he survived, too. ;)
mumphie chapter 4 . 11/15/2023
Weren't Miss Honey's mother and Trunchbull sisters?
Ashfold chapter 6 . 8/29/2023
Maybe this is explained earlier or later, but why does Matilda think Malfoy would "understand"? I get that she helped him but she seems to feel some sort of comradery with him.

Am I missing aomething?
Kaltie chapter 10 . 3/1/2023
This was amazing! Matilda’s OP in a good way, and I like how you came up with reasonable points for why she wasn’t at key points of the story (like the battle at the ministry) it allowed the story roll out somewhat similarly to the original with subtle differences that were for the better of the story. All in all 10/10 would recommend lol
Sean Mulligan chapter 10 . 12/15/2022
Thanks for the great story. I love Harry Potter and Matilda. I'm glad you had Matilda make a difference in the battle.
Sean Mulligan chapter 9 . 12/15/2022
You was the Southern student with Matilda?
Lyndsey Hayes chapter 10 . 10/30/2022
great story man
Forensica X chapter 10 . 2/22/2022
Adorable. I think this was a lovely thought experiment, and very much in keeping with the tone and voice of the Matilda movie. Loved it. Sad you’re not writing as much on here, but excited to read your eventual original release.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 10 . 11/7/2021
A little over-powered, but still an enjoyable fic.
Ivonne Melissa E chapter 7 . 10/28/2021
puede que no entiendas este mensaje por que lo estoy escribiendo en español pero me esta encantando tu historia y a pesar de que algunas palabras no las entiendo , se que que esta bien estructurada y me gusta mucho la trama pero a la vez me siento un poco mal de que se una mini novela , espero poder descubrir mas historias tuyas
avigor chapter 10 . 9/16/2021
Now I want to see a fic where Matilda moonlights as a vigilante under the name Ishmael for a giggle lol (perhaps taking the disguise far enough to keep her sex ambiguous to enhance the mystery of who she is)
avigor chapter 9 . 9/16/2021
Something that would be incredibly deadly from the battlements in a battle at night with Matilda's powers: pitch-black arrows, magically reinforced, razor-sharp, and barbed. Launch them without warning, at high speed. Guaranteed to cause damage if you actually hit, and no less likely to hit then a spell (if anything, more likely to hit because they can't see it coming). Admittedly, I can understand Matilda not thinking of it at that point in the story, but still.
avigor chapter 6 . 9/13/2021
I must confess mild disappointment that Matilda didn't also learn wandless Flipendo in the DA and start using it after she was blindfolded, blindly launching it on basically anything that spoke, at maximum power... Perhaps a bit much, but still, seems like it should've been relatively easy for her to pull off, and not much more reckless then the plates given that witches and wizards are naturally so much more resistant to blunt trauma.
avigor chapter 4 . 9/12/2021
Nice familial tie-in. I've headcanoned for years that the "Momma" image the dentist worships in Little Shop of Horrors was the Trunchbull for an extra giggle.
avigor chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
So Matilda starts as Harry is in his fourth year? Part of me has to wonder if that was more due to when you reckoned the movie was set, or more due to wanting to avoid a Matilda/Harry ship by making her so much younger that it'd be inappropriate for there to be anything between them before graduation? lol