Reviews for I will Always be your Brother
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
no, it's not boromir's style, but it's definitely his personality. i adore boromir and faramir. great oneshot, though i think you need a faramir pov followup!
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow...this is a GREAT story, its absolutedly a wonderfully written. I love how you portray both Boromir and Faramir's characters..they are beautifully written...bravo!
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is truly beautiful.
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I love this.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This was very sweet. I really enjoyed. I love Faramir and Boromir stories. Great job.
TheMadSister chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
"There are so many things I can't promise him." That single sentence is enough to make your story one of the better I have ever read... And believe me, I read a lot.
Argenteus Draco chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Oh...

So sweet. Absolutely amazing. Brought tears to my eyes... I can't even form complete thoughts...

Beautiful.
vanderwoodsen chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Oh my. This made me tear, a great feat because I don't normally. I love the relationship between Boromir and Faramir - you capture their personalities perfectly.
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Ah, that's lovely. I enjoyed this a lot. I like seeing Boromir adjusting to the changes and sacrifices of his new life-it's never completely smooth, even when you know it's what you want. I liked his affectionately exasperated, half-friendly, half-fatherly relationship with Faramir. The picture of Faramir as emotionally young for his age rings true also.
amy-rachel chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow. that was amazing. I love farimir
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I liked this quite a lot. I have always been struck by the close relationship between these two. By rights, given their father's obvious favoritism, it should never have survived, so it is a tribute to the two of them that it did. I also thought that you captured Boromir's youthful attitude well. He's older than Faramir (17 right?) but he's still young enough to use "baby" as a semi-taunt, and also as an endearment.
Susan chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Very nicely written! And I think it does fit a young Boromir. The story is very touching. Great job!
Rouge Mage chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I really like the way you did it. The way ypu discribed everything was very realistic. :D Good job!