Reviews for Shattered Glass
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
i wonder if Ama will ever piece together the truth about, will, the drugged lyra and marisa coulter. but even if she did learn it who would believe her?
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
this was a well descriptive chapter
Mere Reflection chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Oh... That was beautiful; very touching. The portrayal of emotions was magnificent- it nearly made me cry!

Very Well written
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Wonderful use of description and imagery
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
great insight on Dr. Malone's feelings after the end of Amber spyglass
scorchedtrees chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Aw, that was beautiful, but sad. Nice job. I liked it. :)
Anzer'ke chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
coolness!
Isa chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
These vere really nice! I enjoyed them alot, especially the one abour Will. There's something quite sketchy in your style that fits that dreamlike scene. I would be interested in readinf one about Stanislaus Grumman and Lee Scoresby. E-mail me if you do continue, I don't want to miss it. :)
The Hazelnut chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
I still don't fully understand these books, but I loved this anyway, especially Serafina's chapter.
rockpaperscissors chapter 8 . 1/15/2004
These are such beautiful stories. Some of them made me a little teary, but they are beautifully told. Awesome job!
MaidM chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
Wow. 8 beautiful, origional and well thought out stories. I don't think there's a word in th english languege wonderful enough for those stories. Thank you.

All praise,

Mimi
feigned boy chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Nice- very nice

Love the language, the words and descriptions are beutiful
mirabai on fictionpress.net chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I am absolutely wowed by this. Seriously. You are an incredible writer and I stumbled upon this by accident ... I'm really amazed. :-D
Bella chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Not a very useful review but I would like to say that I love all of these stories, especially Tialys and Salmakia - more people should write stories about the minor characters like them! Look forward to reading more of your writing in the future.
Spasmodic dust bunny chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
All of these are absolutely brilliant. Nuff said.