Reviews for Bright Smiles and Bloody Lips
NyGi chapter 1 . 9/22
Oh dear. reading the first chapter and a little... put out.
yes. John qualifies as abusive. Neglect IS abuse. And what he did to Dean was parentification. That's emotional abuse. I know this probably doesn't matter much to the story, but people NEED to know this.
don't be part of a systematic problem, please
MommaKris chapter 11 . 9/8
I can't wait for the next chapter. You made me cry like a baby. I am so attached to Liam already.
WinterRose1 chapter 11 . 9/4
I love it so much! I can't wait for more!
I.C.2014 chapter 7 . 8/19
Heaven... wants Sam to be on the demon blood... did everyone want these brothers to be at each other's throat?
Keep up the good work.
Dimpleblossom1 chapter 1 . 8/18
I really enjoyed this. The relationship between Sam and Liam is wonderful and I can't wait for Dean and Liam to have one as well. I'm wondering how all this is going to work with the whole Lilith storyline if Sam isn't hyped up on demon blood.

On the topic of homeschooling, I'm glad you're not going to focus on it. We both have it in common with opposite experiences. I don't have any positive memories with being homeschool and think it's a terrible way of schooling children unless you have a thorough plan. It can go south very quickly and leave lifelong scars if not handled properly. I'm sure public schools are like this as well but I've never been so I wouldn't really know.
LollyBopSong chapter 7 . 8/17
NO how could u end here I need to know what happens next (good job BTW excellent fic)
LollyBopSong chapter 6 . 8/17
I usually wait to comment until I've read all the available chapters but holy crap the ending is so fluffy and sweet I'm gonna die of cuteness overdose
HopefulHelpful chapter 3 . 8/2
This is a really interesting premise and I'm looking forward to where is goes from here.

I like how you had Sam send a ~tentative prayer to Castiel. It seems like something he would do at this point in the series. I'm curious if Castiel heard it, because A) Sam didn't specifically Castiel, B) Castiel doesn't know Liam was with the boys until that last scene, and C) Castiel isn't too keen on Sam at the moment. However, hadn't Sam stopped seeing Ruby because of Liam? And he's had Liam for what, two months, I think it said. So then at the time of the prayer, Sam wasn't using demon blood, or had used in a while, right? Because he didn't agree with Ruby until after the prayer.

It was nice to see some Sam and Liam bonding happening, and their conversation about love was very heartwarming. I laughed at the "twitterpated" comment Liam said after just staring at Sam all intense-like. It was also amusing how Sam was being all covert and "looking both ways" with his singing.

The "Sam actually /felt/ kind of happy. / Then his phone rang." was a blow to the heart.

Ruby. I have lots of things to say about Ruby, and the only good thing I could say about her is her acting skills are on point, haha. And oof on her using Liam to manipulate Sam as well. I was a bit surprised that Liam knew about Ruby at first, but thinking about it and Sam's relationship with Ruby and how he only stopped seeing her because of Liam, it makes sense.

Castiel's POV was also interesting. Especially the picture Liam drew him and how the wings are similar to Castiel's. Hmm... I'm worried about how Cas is suspicious because of what Liam said in the note. Specifically because he is sure to find out more about Liam by observing and what if he "jumps the gun" and thinks Sam is the reason for Liam's behavior. The angels already have a problem with Sam. I'm also concerned about how Liam will play a part in the angel's plans. I did like how Cas left a note in response, that was sweet.

You did great on this chapter!
Tsweeny chapter 1 . 7/31
I enjoyed this first chapter and look forward to reading more.
SuperWhoVenger214 chapter 1 . 7/31
This was amazing. I'm a foster mom myself, with two littles right now in addition to my 8 year old, who was our first foster child and whom we adopted after her mother died suddenly. So on behalf of other foster moms, thanks for being a CASA! I truly believe our daughter's CASA was a big reason the judge decided on us as her forever parents, as we were being considered along with her maternal uncle. CASAs do amazing things for these kiddos. I love that you brought that knowledge in and it is all too true what trauma can do to kids. Love!
BloodforInk chapter 1 . 7/30