Reviews for Ashfall
lizzym81 chapter 24 . 11/26
Yes! Finally the Witch is Dead! What a great chapter! I Love the teamwork!
Wait, but how is Sera next in line if there's many generations between her and the Matriarch? Or does each child in the bloodline serve for say 50-100 years before their child is the next mouthpiece?
lizzym81 chapter 22 . 10/9
I'm so glad Carlisle is ok! I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to him! Amazing Chapter, well worth the wait!
lizzym81 chapter 21 . 9/18
OMG! Wow... what an amazing action packed chapter! I hope Carlisle is ok! Sera is Mad... amazing chapter! I Love this story!
lizzym81 chapter 20 . 9/3
I Love this story... it gets better and better with each chapter! I Love the new changes as well, it explains a lot more then before. Hope we get another chapter soon! excellent chapter and story!
peapeepoopoo chapter 19 . 7/3
this is one of my favorite stories. I don’t know if you are still writing it but i cant wait to see how it all plays out!
MoonNectar chapter 19 . 6/13
Story seems to have been abandoned. RIP
seconddragon chapter 19 . 1/23
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
seconddragon chapter 13 . 1/23
I love dragons, always have. Never played D&D or anything. Just love dragons. And twilight. This fanfic is everything I have been waiting for. Thank you.
Eeeeeeek! I'm so excited for them to reveal their dragon forms!
Brightness Freya chapter 19 . 1/25
This story is VERY good! Please update soon!
seconddragon chapter 1 . 1/24
I love this fanfic so so so much. Thank you for writing it! I love dragons (obviously) and twilight, this is an epic combo. Can't wait for the next update!
Murky Cloud chapter 19 . 1/23
Absolutely love this fic
Keyi chapter 18 . 1/15
Yessssssss! Finally an update! Arina is so cute, though she would definitely be annoying as my little sister! I can't wait to see how she reacts to the Cullens!
As someone wise once said, I have a bad feeling about this.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »