Reviews for Words Like Glass
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 20h
I really like the idea of this. I’ve often thought that maybe Sam picked up some Enochian during his time in the cage. Not to mention, if it was like he was in there over a century, then he could have potentially been hearing/speaking Enochian longer than he ever spoke English. Nice job :)
Blossom9 chapter 1 . 9/1
This is SO well done! I love the deep dive into the lingering trauma that stayed with Sam after his time in hell. This was so perfectly created and you nailed the characters- Dean trying to be supportive without smothering , Sam tying to be tough but losing touch with reality. Very well done! Thank you for writing!
Shazza19 chapter 1 . 8/29
Loved it how you wrote the spanning of the seasons poor Dean feeling useless to help Sam
theMarvelousTolkienJob chapter 1 . 8/18
This was beautifully written! I really enjoyed reading it and the concept behind the idea. You made me smile! :) :)
Misty98799 chapter 1 . 8/14
Please write more! It’s awesome
Leann Nickerson chapter 1 . 8/11
This was really good! Thanks so much for your time and effort in writing this!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 7/31
This is fantastic! All the instances here were really well done, and completely believable. I also liked how they spanned a bunch of seasons, really showing the lasting impact of his time in the cage. Speaking and reading Enochian makes sense for what Sam went through, and seeing Dean unable to understand/help him with it, awh, so it's good Cas is there eventually. Wonderful job!
Wow! Would love to see more! This is fantastic!
Sarita Kate chapter 1 . 7/31
Great story! Poor Sam.
imawoomie chapter 1 . 7/30
Fantastic writing! Gave me goosebumps. I was really hoping for more.
mother oracle chapter 1 . 7/30