Reviews for Thinking Over
AnzuAngel chapter 10 . 5/20/2005
Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu!Yami/Anzu! hehehehe i think you got it! UPDATE!VERY VERY GOOD FIC!

PS:YAMI/ANZU! PAIRING! PLZ!
theresa chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
chapter 10!
theresa chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
can u start on the next chapter. it's an interesting story
Meroki chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
Hey, are you going to take forever to update again? *prays that you update soon*

It's a really good story you have going on, the characters are great, the storyline is interesting and your writing is detailed and great to read.

So you got flamed? Well I hope whoever did it Rots In Hell. I support Thornshipping, Anzu and your story so I hope that someday that guy pays for his mean flame.

A few pointers though, you seem to like typing long paragraphs. I have nothing wrong with it but the words and sentences seem to combine and it becomes very hard to read. Another point is maybe you should have scene changes like:

or something. I got really comfused when it suddenly went from one scene to another.

Overall, I really like your story and I hope you continue it again soon.

You are a talented writer and that guy shouldn't just flame you for what you wrote.

It's nice that you didn't let it get you down and you continued with another great chapter.

Hope there's more great chapters to come! ~Meroki
Author B.E.W.D chapter 8 . 4/24/2004
Hey! Um it's great if Yami killed Marik! Haha! *Die Marik! Die!* Can U tell I don't like Marik? It would B cool if this turned out to B a Yami/Anzu coupling! Cause thier my FAVORITE couple! Please write more... *sniff sniff*

Author: B.E.W.D.
P.S. Yami/Anzu R a great couple ya know...
Shining Friendship chapter 8 . 12/31/2003
I love this story SO much! You need to update soon! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shining Friendship
Rabidmoose chapter 9 . 12/2/2003
Why does Malik have a crush on her, hm?
For thou has poor crafting skills
and cannot characterize well
or keep others' creations as they were meant to be, for thou does suck as a writer.
Thou has little understanding of
the subject thou chooses to write of
and that folly leads to this piece
of work being nothing but garbage.
Thou also cannot space the text
in a form more pleasing to the eye
than a large block of black sratches
slapped in the middle of this web page.
Thou shall be warned to learn before thou writes
for this work has little ground to stand on
since nothing can be believed in the plot
or the characters thou has bastardized.
Rabidmoose chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
For a minute there I actually appreciated Anzu blowing Malik off.
Saves him the horror of having his character so brutally bastardized.
Please watch Battle City.
It's sickening to see how little you really know about Malik's character.
What's with Anzu's sudden change in attitude towards Malik?
Doesn't make sense.
Equals bad writing skills.
I have a poem for you:
For thou has poor crafting skills
and cannot characterize well
Thou has little understanding of
the subject thou chooses to write of
and that folly leads to this piece
of work being nothing but garbage.
Thou also cannot space the text
in a form more pleasing to the eye
than a large block of black sratches
slapped in the middle of this web page.
Thou shall be warned to learn before thou writes
for this work has little ground to stand on
since nothing can be believed in the plot
or the characters thou has bastardized.
Mark chapter 6 . 12/2/2003
Yep. Malik is way OOC. For one, he doesn't have a reason to like Anzu. Poor writing skills there.
Mariksgurl chapter 10 . 12/2/2003
I vote for Malik! It isn't a problem about the 12th thing, everyone has things to do.
Lynderia chapter 9 . 11/14/2003
Its getting increasingly hard for me to picture who Anzu should be with. Malik and Yami would be so great for her in this story. I'm glad to see that Anzu, Yugi, Jou, and Honda are almost back to normal. I also enjoyed the whole Gardner flashback story. Keep going! Fantastic job! _
darksoul chapter 9 . 11/12/2003
This has to be one of the best yugioh fics out there. The plot is excellent and I think that you potrayed the characters really well. I think you can justify Mlik's behaviour, it is past battle city. I vote for Malik, my favorite chrecter besides Marik, his darker half. I love your character Rory. Fell free to email me when you update, or even just for a conversation, if you have time. I love talking to authors. I was just wondering if you could give Anzu a slightly rebellious look. Update soon, you rock.
EmeraldLady chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
Don't stop. This is good. Does she have too hook up with Yami? I think Malik/Anzu is much cuter. go RORY! She's like a mix between mom and big sister.
Meg chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
Anzu should be with Yami for sure!Everything is so perfect!