Reviews for Aunt Salem
Tombs456 chapter 6 . 10/13
Salem: "Oh you have a harem cult? Oh that's just the best! So many grandbabies for you mother!"

Jaune: "But I don't want a-"

Salem : "You will have a name cult and you will LIKE IT!"

Jaune: "A- alright"

This was all I could think about the velvet stuff and I am all for it.
Tombs456 chapter 2 . 10/12
Hahahahah YES this, THIS is the chaos I have been waiting for, cannot wait to see how this one evolves.
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 17 . 10/4
Lol very funny
Well if the issue is that he can't get divorced without Summer then they can just kill her. As long as Jaune orders it then pretty much everyone working together would easily take her down. Takes care of the problem efficiently and Weiss can continue her relationship with Jaune instead of worrying about the weird marital rape scenario that Summer is forcing her daughters into. Sucks that Ruby and Yang would lose their mom again but no one really mourns the death of a rapist.
Guestinator chapter 17 . 9/18
Sucks the story went so far into crack that to me it personally ruined the story. Damn.
Guestinator chapter 5 . 9/18
Shame, this has great potential as a smut story.
What did I just read and why did I like it so much
MagnaLaurentius chapter 17 . 8/25
What... the hell... did I just read. This was not what I was expecting when I clicked on the fic. I mean... it's GOOD, and well written, but ow. It made my brain hurt.
Meteor3 chapter 17 . 7/9
I'm laughing so hard my sides hurts! Damn i need more of this.
Mother of the year forces her children into a marriage against their will. Guess it was a good thing she went missing for so long. I'd hate to see what she'd do to her family had she stuck around.
This...this is funny shit i need more of this in my life please.
N-Lorin chapter 17 . 5/30
Summer has very ugly ideas on how consent works. Really don't like her in this fic.
246vili chapter 17 . 5/30
And so the Harem shenanigans begins.
Actually that's not such a bad idea from Summer, in it's own twisted way.
She knows it's a losing fight in the long run and that Ozpin weren't able to win with a whole Clan worth of Silver eyed warriors.
So she does the best she could to ensure the safety of her girls and her future descendants.
And what better way than marrying them into literally the ONLY family on Remnant that Salem will not harm.

Keep up the good work.
hirshja chapter 17 . 5/30
Ya... everyone but Weiss is wrong here, there's absolutely no way this would hold up in court if Jaune wants it annulled, since he was coerced. It's not even he said-she said any more because Summer basically just admitted to it in front of like 20 people.

Honestly this whole arc was in bad taste though. Summer went out of her way to try to force Jaune, who she just met, to marry her daughters. the entire thing is 50 shades of creepy. What's worse is that Qrows reaction, as the kids uncle, wasnt "wtf Sum, what about what the kids want?" but "bu- bu- bu- Salem".
redandready45 chapter 17 . 5/29
Yeah, this chapter leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

Summer coercing Jaune into marrying her daughters is just...(shuddering). None of that should in any way be legal, and her reasoning is still incredibly flimsy.

And I feel bad for Weiss, since nobody seems to respect her feelings for Jaune. Pyrrha may mean well, but her affection for Jaune is just incredibly shallow.