Reviews for such a rollercoaster
Princess of Words chapter 7 . 5/1
Aw, that was a sweet ending! I like how homey and kind Scott feels. All their friends making bets about them was funny.
Fantastic, I loved it. I'm so happy that Hope finally admitted her feelings. You are an excellent writer and words can't describe how much I loved this story. It was so unique, unlike any other I've read before. I loved it, it was great, keep writing because you are just amazing.
Whens the next part up then?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
Plz! Update soon. I love this fanfic so much, you are an excellent writer and keep up the good work. I really wanna know what happens next, did kurt really get caught, and what about the others, what if hank finds out, and what if darren shows up again. Also Scott is just the sweetest guy ever, and Hope has just got to admit her feelings for him, and just kiss him already! (Sorry for how long this is)
Princess of Words chapter 6 . 12/22/2020
Scott is so sweet to stay by her side for the whole prom and beyond. It's just like him to break a dramatic moment by being silly too. I doubt Hope will be able to keep ignoring her feelings for much longer.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
This is such a good fanfic, I love Scott and Hope, and making doctor strange thier English teacher was brilliant, keep up the good work, and plz update soon
Princess of Words chapter 5 . 12/3/2020
I really liked their coffee shop interactions, especially the idea of them reading the dialogue to each other! The costume bit was fun, and I feel like Scott wearing his all day is exactly what he would do. I enjoyed the Easter egg of thir English teacher.
Princess of Words chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
The party was cute, but I felt sorry for both of them on the drive home.
Princess of Words chapter 3 . 11/30/2020
This was fun to read! I like your portrayal of the Lang family and the contrast between Hope's family and his. Cassie was cute.
Princess of Words chapter 2 . 11/30/2020
Yay! Hope and Scott are bonding a bit!
Princess of Words chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
This looks like a fun story! I like how you've transitioned them into the high school world. The friend group you've given Hope is clever, and you wrote Luis's dialogue really well.
Hobo of Mexico chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
I love this story, It's sooo fluffy! The only thing bothering me is waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work man! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Very good writing and great story. Wish there was more.