Reviews for Blue Moon
eminent04 chapter 17 . 8/9
Strange. Really strange. Why did it go this far and stop here? Did you get tired if these particular plot bunnies. The end was like hitting a brick wall.
Goldielover chapter 17 . 8/9
Gah - another ambiguous ending. I've not forgotten Between Scylla and Charybdis. Anyways, nice to see this one complete, and that it doesn't look like either Edward or Esme are going to cause them any further problems. Thank you for the story. Sorry for the late review, but it looks like I missed it when it first came out.

I hope one day we will see more chapters of Carlisle and Bella's Bogus Journey as well.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 17 . 8/4
Would live a continuation of this storyline, even if it's just a short story. The new family surrounded by the Volturi and the ever curious Aro, sounds enjoyable.
lovemelexi chapter 10 . 8/2
wild, crazy, AMAZING story!
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 17 . 7/30
I love the story, but it feels unfinished to me. Maybe an Epilogue?
Rose Queenn chapter 17 . 7/25
I love it. But PLEASE make a sequel. i need it. I need a name, how they would be together.
Rose Queenn chapter 16 . 7/25
OH MY GOD. MY HEART
I love this so much, Carlisle realization was everything I asked for. thank you
I love this story so much. Pls pls pls make a sequel.
shannaro-sakura chapter 17 . 7/20
Whaaaaaaaaat? No name? Ohh no, I'm not that creative! :(
Well, all in all that was a very nice story.
shannaro-sakura chapter 15 . 7/19
Ahahahaha I love how you weave in so much humor between all the drama!
shannaro-sakura chapter 14 . 7/19
Ahhh this is so very Aro, it was perfect. :)
shannaro-sakura chapter 12 . 7/19
In a very crazy way, this makes sense. I wonder how it will play out. Thank you for the chapter!
shannaro-sakura chapter 11 . 7/19
I can't believe how manipulative that was. Blackmailing her by threatening to leave her?!
I love how strong your Bella is. She didn't plead. She didn't beg. She just... let go.
I can't believe how horrible Esme acts though :(
shannaro-sakura chapter 10 . 7/19
The state of Esme's and Carlisle's marriage is a shock. Also I never would have believed that Jasper is so fond of Bella!
Ohhh and now the wolves are inwolved... Sorry, I had to.
This is such a mess, how can there be a solution? I'm scared, are you going to kill Bellas child? . I hate that doesn't have a proper tag system :(
Thank you for the chapter!
shannaro-sakura chapter 9 . 7/19
I believe an apology is in order.
I'm sorry.
When I first clicked on this fanfiction (tumblr brought me here because I love your metas and answers) I thought that this is too crazy for me. Just that kind of fanfic that you start to read and it's so cracky that you decide not to read on. And I would never leave negative feedback on a fic. So I decided not to comment.
But then I read the second chapter and in a very weird way, it still all made sense. And then... I just couldn't stop. I know I owe you about nine comments by now, I just couldn't stop the flow.
And now I finally managed to stop and tell you that I am here, that I am reading this story, and to thank you for your efforts and for sharing it with us.
I must admit that something shattered in me while reading this. And that, combined with my inability to stop, means that this fanfic hits very close to home and moves me more than I expected. I don't know where this will go and honestly I am afraid of it xD But I will find out.
Thank you for this story!
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »