Reviews for Blue Moon
Asphy chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Omg. What a beautiful beginning to an absolute train wreck.
Vinelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Maybe the solution here is that on their wedding night, Edward and Bella both have sex with Carlisle. At least that's what I think Edward really wants.

I love this, so much, and Carlisle just became the mascot for "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".

And I love that Carlisle just knows that Esme is gonna Esme, so he's on his own.
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
I’m so terribly bewildered but morbidly intrigued
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Omg Edward is just a mess kind of pathetic but I love it so much I can feel the sirens blaring and him pacing around like a monkey not knowing what to do and I live for that hot mess!
Also Carlisle is such a little shit honestly now that thats in his mind I’m just happily waiting on wtf path he is going to take.
And Bella sweet Bella if nothing else at least she knows what she wants in her life like she’s always been blunt as shit and that’s something commendable in my mind. I can feel her idk If she’ll role her eyes or get turned on by the offer. I can’t blame her for wanting to be a vampire who wants to die? I wish that aspect of the story was more explored in twilight rather than the narrative of not wanting to be “normal” like imagine having a crippling fear of death with existential thoughts plaguing you everyday then of course she would say fuck it and be a vampire at any cost.
CygnusRift chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
I love this! The premise, the writing, everything. I'm already hooked on this story, and I cannot wait for chapter 2. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with your readers. Again, I truly love what you started here.

CygnusRift
TotoroX92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
I am very tentatively intruiged? I am very curious to see where you take this because thus far that opening is more cringe inducing than anything else I've seen from you, and you never fail to amaze so there's got to be something really screwy coming that I am going to want to wait and see.
Yona0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
What have you just begun?
Goldielover chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Interesting start. I thought at first that this was going to be like Storm Dragonfly's One Weekend, but as I got further down the chapter I think perhaps you are going a different route with this. I will be looking forward to the next chapter and thank you for this one.
gemma.jean.kim chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Oh my Jesus muffin

Lol
HumorMe2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Edward has created such a mess! I thought covens, though they see themselves as family, would have a clear understanding of vampiric law. Thus they risk everything with Aro. Looking forward to the creativity that you weave so well.
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35