Reviews for The wandering Death Dragon God Slayer
SasukeShouldDie chapter 8 . 12/24/2021
I tried, I really did, but I can't stand stories where just because Natsu isn't part of Fairy Tail, authors feel the need to put in an OC Fire Dragon Slayer and have him with Happy. It makes no sense at all, especially with everything that we know about four hundred years ago. Other than my issue with the story, it's otherwise really interesting. Would love to stick around, but Haru ruined it for me, just like another Fairy Tail story where "Haru" was raised by Igneel because Natsu was raised by someone else. Good luck on the continuation though, you're a great writer.
yudhazebba chapter 31 . 12/19/2021
Ushindi chapter 31 . 11/10/2021
Amazing chapter! The spells Ur and Ultear used were pretty powerful and awesome. I hope Ur will be alright, cause if she isn't then she might take her anger at Team Erza. I'm looking forward to see Natsu fight against the Great Demon of Blood.

I also love the sibling relationship between Natsu and Wendy, it's cute and sweet. How about like this, Natsu visits Wendy when he's not busy with his work or training?
shadesslayer chapter 11 . 11/10/2021
ACNOLOGIA yahooooooo!
Kriim-Sauce786 chapter 30 . 11/10/2021
I think with natsu and wendy, it should be one where wendy, starts to have a drive to be strong but is still her innocent self.

with the roubul thing. I think natsu would know that they are souls and that they have been bad when they were alive. they could be alive to try and atone for there sins and natsu tasks the. to look after wendy when he leaves, ones oracion arc is done. then natsu let's them rest.
DuckedHard chapter 5 . 11/10/2021
Erza's pretty annoying in this one. Hoping for some quality bashing.
DuckedHard chapter 3 . 11/10/2021
You really need to work on your punctuation.
DuckedHard chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
This is fucking awesome.
xComet4 chapter 31 . 11/10/2021
Wendy Natsu siblings is always awesome
xComet4 chapter 30 . 11/1/2021
Lookin forward to the next chapter
xComet4 chapter 26 . 11/1/2021
Enjoying what your writing here so far, keep up the great work
Kriim-Sauce786 chapter 30 . 9/17/2021
it would be good for natsu to just sort the mess out with the cult rather than fight Fimir. I do hope Ur continues to show her disappointment towards grey and Lyon. It could be a foreshadow of the pain of hurt she feels that they didn't grow strong like they were meant to and move on from her death instead of turning cold or becoming mad.

I kinda was thinking of if natsu will get another element or aspect of his magic.
Ushindi chapter 30 . 9/12/2021
I love the characteristics of Ur, it's sweet and cool. By the way I changed my name from Amanny to Ushindi.

I'm excited to see Ur and Ultear testing their might against Fimir.
happypoopy12 chapter 4 . 8/14/2021
Bruh just give us the harem no pairing we want all the girls bro
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 28 . 7/28/2021
dunno if ya would like the suggestion concerning wendy but maybe during the time he wandered around after he return to the realm of the living after training he was the one to find wendy instead of mystagan ( can't really remember how to spell the name correctly) and put her at the guild she is with currently and it would be interesting if natsu decided to adopt wendy maybe as a way to apologize to her for leaving her.